BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

I do see other people who did facial contour achieved good results, but not me. My face is very chubby and my wounds still feel tight and uncomfortable even after 7 months, other people who did at other clinics don't experience such issue. So I don't know what has gone wrong exactly

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy! sorry to hear you suffer so much..:sad::sad::sad: what country are you from? do doctors in your country can help you?

My local doctor can't find out the problem either, so I have to go back to Banobagi for check up. I feel so uncomfortable everyday ):

Hello. I wonder if you are happy with your results. Did swelling go completely?

I finally read everything! The sunnydahye video has really gotten to me, and now I'm planning to go to banobagi in December for angular jaw correction. I got quoted 6.6-7.7M KRW for an all-in-one surgery. I'm so nervous about the pain ㅠ.ㅠ

how about bad reviews? not scared? do you know anyone in person who had similar surgery?

I don't know anyone personally, but when I lived in Korea, I've heard from friends about others. I am scared, but I've been thinking about it for so long. I am waiting for docfinder's reply, because they said that they can get 7-17% off from Banobagi. I know how much the procedure costs at Banobagi, so I straight up asked him if I could get 7-17% off the quoted price I got. He didn't reply yet. Docfinder is VERY slow. Banobagi is a lot quicker.

If you look up previous threads, many people say banobagi has an english translator. Docfinder ends up charging much higher prices because it includes their commission - others have warned that they are shady so please be cautious!

Thanks for watching out :smile: i don't need a translator, I'm just price comparing, but I think you're right. Might as well cut out the middle man.

Yes please be careful!! My impression is that many people who've used docfinder have found it unnecessary or have even regretted it due to much higher prices, bad service, and bad results. However, I strongly urge you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All, which is the email address that you used to send email to Banobagi? Banobagi is quoting me 14,000,000 mil won now, am going in Dec15, want to it a cheaper quote .

Will do the same 3 procedures.

Guys, how to nego a cheaper quote from Banobagi? For the same 3 procedures, they want to charge me 14 mil won.

Did you get the quote via online or face to face consultation? If you visit them at the clinic itself, you might pay lesser since online quotes are usually higher.

Or maybe you can tell them the truth that someone is paying lesser than you & show them proof(this forum)?

Sometimes even with the same procedures, price may differ since everyone's face is different. Ask them.