BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pika are you only unhappy about eyelid revision? Did the facial contouring turn out good from Banobagi? It's hideously evil docfinderkorea won't step in and help you after charging you so much too. I also met Hebe and found her very pushy. I was quoted 13 million won (10 million cash) for primary Double eyelid and rhinoplasty and almost paid it. They claim they have a zero unsatisfactory rate. Obviously that's not true :sad:

Oh please! I have met many with unsatisfactory results! Hebe is extremely rude, she don't admit admit mistakes, she don't feel sorry for patients, she sounds like I'm after money which I've never once mention about refund! I just wanted a report of what was done to me during my surgery, but they don't even have a record of it! She even said things like "we're such hospital, we won't admit if we didn't do anything wrong" wtf. And Docfinder don't care about me at all, he didn't even text to ask about me despite he promised that he'll help. He just don't give a SH*T after he ripped off so much from me! I'm not happy with the facial contour result either.

And please, don't believe what the bloggers said. I'm so angry after reading Miyake's review about Banobagi and Docfinderkorea. Dr.lee didn't treated me this way, he didn't even check my eyes, or have a close look at me. Bloggers are supposed to write good things about their sponsors ok?

sorry to hear you suffer! what is wrong with contouring? saggy skin? or shape of the face?
I was planning to have cheekbone reduction with Banobagi in summer 2016. I'd appreciate if you could describe saggy effect if any.. or post-op swelling condition - how long it lasts?thank you!

I'm not sure what is the problem exactly. My face looks very chubby, asymmetrical, one side is bigger than the other, my chin looks short, my face didn't get any smaller either, in fact I think it looks even bigger than before. Also I still can't open my mouth big, my in-mouth wounds still feel very tight and uncomfortable. I'm almost 7 months post surgery btw, I still feels very uncomfortable

@pika we definitely cannot trust blogger reviews. They get movie star treatment from banobagi and docfinderkorea. I cannot believe the hypocrisy of Hebe accusing you of being after money when she inflates prices 300% for foreigners and that is all she is after from us. *Hugs* stay strong Pika and at least you have warned other pursebloggers from being scammed from banobagi and docfinderkorea.

Everyone else please check out babitalk and see the promotional prices for locals. That way you won't be fooled by the foreigner prices they quote you.

Pika, I'm so sorry you have to suffer through such an ordeal. :sad: How was your health going into the surgeries? Do you think it's possible that your body is struggling to properly heal?

My body was perfectly fine for having surgeries, and I'm still young and healthy, so it has nothing to do with my health. It was the doctor's fault for it, I know many people who had facial contour at other clinics, they don't have such issue! I don't know what has gone wrong with me. The coordinator told me it takes 6 months for wounds to heal completely, but I'm currently 7 months, i still feels extremely uncomfortable

You're right! Honestly I wasn't being treated the way Miyake was treated. Dr.Lee didn't examine my eyes at all, he didn't poke my eyes with a stick for ptosis correction, he didn't explain anything either! I didn't get to see him before surgery, he didn't do any marking on my eyelids, i only opened my eyes ONCE during surgery. I must say he is SO unprofessional! I even have to ask multiple times about the method of my ptosis. And Docfinderkorea, he didn't check on me at all after I returned to my country, until I texted him 2 months later regarding the botched job. And now, he didn't care about me again.

So guys, bloggers only write good things about their sponsors, I really hope others will understand this and won't fall for it.

Girls who had face contouring kindly share your pictures please.. or may be direct me to the archive where I could find real pictures please.. so many complaints but no pictures - it is very hard to judge and make conclusions...

would you do a face contouring if you had this choice again? do you think it was Banobagi's fault or a surgery as a procedure itself is not worth it??

Honestly, If I have a chance to choose again, I won't do facial contour in Banobagi. It's has no difference at all, so what for I spent so much money and went thought so much suffering? This is personal opinion. Especially I when I got my eyes disfigured, so it's really not worth. I hope I didn't choose it

so you think it was a wrong choice but "face contouring" was a good idea? you would do it but not in Banobagi, right?

the thing I have concern about is that a result of face contouring might be saggy skin and no much improvement. your experience shows that even after 7 months ppl suffer -wounds are painful

but DO NOT give up yet! I saw one lady and she had her surgery too-Cheekbones only. She wasn't happy when she was 6 month post-OP but gradually her face got nicer/softer features.
if I find her pic I will send them to you