BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,
I think maybe korea will do a better job as you know they r very popular nowadays.. But as you know different doctor has different vision so just chose the right one for yourself :smile:

May I please know the amount you paid for double eyelid surgery at BANOBAGI? :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Everyone!

Anyone has surgery experience with Banobagi for rhino, chin implant, acculift, or fat graft? Would love to get some information as I will be in Korea soon.

Also, seems like ppl have issue contacting the clinic? Anyone has a positive experience with them responding to your message? I've emailed and kakaoed them but no response either. Thanks!

I too have the same problem, I'd like to know how to communicate with them...

Hi everyone,

As someone who underwent double eyelid surgery at Banobagi back in early May of this year, I can honestly say that this clinic is extremely popular with locals. There were always crowds of people lounging in the waiting area even though I went during the "off" season.

Their domestic popularity may attriute to the fact that they are less respondent to overseas email inquiries. It's frustrating - I'm from Canada, and I didn't receive a response to my email either. I don't think they receive a lot of foreign patients since the doctor and nurses kept referring to me as "the Canadian girl" :rolleyes:

The only way to really catch their attention is to contact them in Korean or when you are in Korea. And mention that you were referred to their clinic by someone. My Korean cousin made all the arrangements for me, and the staff not only responded immediately to any inquiries but texted her the information too.

• 5 months later...
Do people recommend emailing Banobagi directly for prices or going through the medical agencies that provide all these free perks of caring for you during your stay in korea?

I have my heart set on this clinic but would like more information. Has anyone had experiences with epicanthoplasty in Korea? Any Scarring? Would appreciate it if you could share your experience.