haha so here's my list then for facial conturing
banobagi, dr oz, ever m and daprs!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noted! thanks!
cant wait to visit banobagi!
does they offer a post-operation treatment?
how was it?

Im sorry alyalya for confusing u 😋 bcos I'm also confusing by reading others said differently ... But guess what, banobagi still in my list :smile:

Same here. Emailed them 3 weeks ago, still no reply. This is kinda worrying. What happens when I need them after surgery....

Huh? they charge for consultation? I don't think that's a normal practice?

Anyone did v-line and rhino @ Banobagi? Did they recommend to do both at the same time or seperately? How's their rhino? Is it natural?

Just re-sent my email. Still waiting for their reply...

Yes! At first banobagi was on my top list but then...they nvr replied me anyth so i think twice to get the surgery there, esp i'm a foreigner it would be hard if aft the surgery i need some question to ask or smthg in case, happen. I barely could contact them...

Right now my choice for facial conturing is everm, darps and bnobagi(still)

Alyalya, EverM is on my list too!! I like them coz they are specialized in face contouring. But one problem is they do not do rhinoplasty (I'm planning to have V-line and rhino). They can recommend me to another hospital but will have to have 2 procedures seperately... Recovery time and length of my trip will be an issue....

Anyone had these 2 procedures done seperately? How long should I wait in between?

i want to get a rhinoplasty too but i've read in this forum too or cozycot i forgot.. many stated that u should get a facial contouring first and then after 4-6months u can do the rhinoplasty...it's so the doctor will know what's the best proportional size for your nose based on your facial shape..

and yes...i keen to everm but the only problem here is the language. I neither speak korean nor chinese, i know they can reply to your email in english but do they have in-house translator or do i need hire one?

Hi alyalya,
So rhinoplasty and square jaw reduction can't be done at the same time?
I'm planning to have it but dunno that it can't be done together :/
I was curios about it at first too, because if we do facial contouring we have to breath with our nose (the mouth would be so dried and swelling), but if we do rhinoplasty, we have to breath with our mouth, bcos they will put the cotton inside our nose. I though it just my thinking and now it turns out to be true that it can't be done at the same time?

Dreamii:
Based on my research on the forum both cozycot and purse many said that you should have a facial contouring before the rhinoplasty.
Your facial shape will change hence the doctor will know what's the best shape for your nose.
When I emailed dr Park from drOZ he also stated the same way and he suggest me to do the rhino at least 3 weeks after the mandible surgery.

But if you really want to get it done at the same time, i think it's alright. It probably rough for the first 3-4 days though.

I think the pain will be double... Maybe it's better liked you said, after bone contouring, maybe it's good. Bcos about nose I'm not worried about the pain, but it's square jaw reductions that I'm worried about a lot. :/ they said the worst pain is the first few days..

Thank you a lot alyalya :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!
Just wanted to share, i finally got a reply from Claire, she speaks fluent english and quoted me 7.7mil - 9.5mil for all in one surgery (facial contouring) and then plus fat graft which the price starts from 3mil.
Asked her if I could bargain the price but it seems sort of impossible. Hehe their prices is going higher and higher. Sigh