BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in banobagi. Consultant hebe took very good care of me. Guest house is fantastic. Connecting to the hospital with gym and everything. Hospital is only 2 mins walk from exit 6 subway. I highly recommend the guest house if you are opting for major surgery. Cafes everywhere.
I was in banobagi all day yesterday. Most patients are locals with some from china. Will be knock out all day today.
Good luck ladies

I originally posted this on the main thread about Clinics/Plastic Surgery in Korea, but stumbled upon this thread and saw it'd be relevant too so here's my question:

Please help! My trip is scheduled for May 1st (departure) and I already got a confirmation email saying they've scheduled my surgery for May 3rd!!!

Actually I have my surgery booked too for this Saturday but they didn't ask about the passport. I am sure they have a scanner in the hospital so it is not necessary for you to provide them at this point. I am also bringing cash because according to them this gives me a better deal. She didn't mention that this is the only way though.

Thanks for the reply thelittlebean. Anyway, things are all worked out now - extra 10% charge for paying on credit, but I'll feel safer that way at least. Excited and nervous. I believe Dr. Lee is going to be my surgeon and I'll also be staying at Banobagi's guesthouse the whole time so if anyone has any questions about the experience... I'd love to help out once I'm back!

No worries - happy to give my thoughts and share whatever I know! :smile:
My appointment is with Dr Lee too. A pity we can't be doing ours around the same time, but I'll be sharing my experience too when I am done! =)

Hey lovely members, i'm Amanda and just joined this forum and I'll be going to seoul on 9th May. How's eyelid surgery with banobagi? I'll be going Item, Banobagi, The Line and TL for eye lid consultation. Wish me luck!

Welcome amandamoo23. Surgery was on Saturday and I was well taken care by Hebe! My eyes were slightly uncomfortable on Saturday but had loads of sleep and was up and running today and spent my day shopping! There has been slight rain, really light drizzle that you could do without a brolly if you didn't have any surgery. But you might just want to bring along a cap. It could free up your both hands as you shop and keep your wounds free from the rain! :smile:

Hey thelittlebean,

Thanks for the update and I hope your surgery went well. You meant u just did yesterday and today you are up and running? That's amazing! So which doctor did for you? Dr Lee? By the way, did you do incisional or non-incisional? So brave of you! haha. It will be great if you can share your pictures as well :smile: (only if you are comfortable) :biggrin:

Hope to hear from you again. Btw, take good care!

Thanks for your well wishes amandamoo23. Dr Lee did the surgery for me and he said non-incisional should work for me! I am a little shy and more so my eyes are really swollen so I don't think I am ready to share my pictures yet :P

Good luck with your trip. Let us know how it goes!

So excited hearing about all these surgery stories, sounds like everything's going well! I'll be heading off to Korea this coming Thursday on May 1st - should be picked up at airport by Banobagi rep and then taken to their guesthouse where I'll stay for the whole week. Surgery scheduled the day right after I arrive in Korea at 1pm, consultation & surgery same day. My case is... irregular. I'm dealing with asymmetrical eyelids where my left is single-lidded and my left had double lids and I'm hoping to only need surgery on my left in order to balance them out so both eyes are double-lidded. Most places I consulted w/ wanted me to get both eyes done and I think one of the reasons I was more inclined to pick Banobagi was b/c they were the only place that gave me either options - of course they still encouraged me to get both eyes done. However, I'm quite confident in how I look now and don't want to change too much in my eyes - I see it as getting an "enhancement." Anyway, if anyone wants updates feel free to ask! I'm a total health & exercise junkie so I hope I won't be bedridden, but it sounds like @thelittlebean is recovering quite quickly so I'm optimistic about that! Gonna bring my travel yoga mat along... we'll see how things go with that... Also, will be staying from May 2nd -10th!