BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

I only tried the jaw reduction. I was quoted 6.6million to 7.7million krw online . I also got quotes from random hospital like ips which I don see many reviews here. Ips quotes me 6 million. But I was thinking since its my face pay extra 600000, and let you face be taken care by a famous doc. Why not. I was also quote for chin adjustment along with jaw for 14million.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rlsm! So glad you already had your surgery done and I'm happy that your experience at banobagi was a positive one, did you stay overnight at the hospital? How many days has it been since your surgery? Have a speedy recovery and I look forward for more updates from you!

As for my update, I am starting to see more of my result and I like how the jawline is smooth and natural, it created more balance to my face and enhanced my other features. There's still a little swelling under my left jaw and it's more obvious in the morning for some reason but other than that I can barely see anything.

Hi Rapid, its my second day after being discharge from the hospital. I stayed in banobagi for a night. The nurse are mega friendly and keep coming in to help me inject antibiotics. Its just slight uncomfortable when they took out the tubes from your mouth. Eww. I will update pictures once the swelling go down. Cos for me right now, I look like a moji. Whole face bloated. Ugly!

Did you have any special diet to help deswell faster? Oh thats great. ((:

Oh yes taking out the tubes in the morning was terrible! The same thing happens again with removing the stitches but the pain disappears very quickly and the swelling goes down quicker once they're out :smile:

I thought their post op care was great too, I read many after surgery experiences that were a nightmare and was very scared of facing the same thing but thankfully that wasn't the case at all. They were also nice when I asked them to email me my x-rays after I went back home.

To help with the swelling I focused on eating pumpkin porridge, the instant type that is sold in every convenience store, I was also drinking orange juice and soy milk and walked about 1 to 2 hours daily which really helped. They asked me to avoid salty and spicy food and I was told no coffee the first couple of days but I couldn't resist and drank some by the 2nd or 3rd day.

Are you having difficulty eating?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all the great info, I am planning to go for V-line or chin augmentation, revision rhino and fat grafting in May. Banobagi is on my list. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about their fat grafting or rhinoplasty procedures?
-A

• 2 weeks later...

Had my rhino at Bano almost 5 months back. Very natural looking & feeling now, too natural I would say that I actually forgotten I had it before :P

Had DEL done too when I did my nose. I had Dr Lee as my surgeon. It is already good now, :tup: but i wanted a parallel DEL (saving money now) :biggrin:

Thanks Bellzz for replying! :smile: Dr Lee as in Dr Suk-Hyun Lee? How did you choose him? Or was it pre-assigned?

Do you mind if I ask you a few questions as I really need to find out more and this is the best channel so far!

Really tempted to do rhino as well, but I tend to rub my nose very much. How much did you pay for both?

I'm starting a new job right after day 8 or 9 of my surgery. Do you think it will still look really puffy? And lastly do you have any tips of what to bring and how to expedite healing (I know it various for individuals!)

Thanks once again! :smile: If all turns out well, I'll be keen to do the V-shape thing! keeping fingers crossed!

Mine was Dr Lee Hyeon Taek. It was pre-assigned when i emailed them but i did some research on him before i meet him in Korea. He is my right choice :smile:

The first thing i wanted to do was my nose bcos i had a flat bridge & bulbous nose. Same as u, i love to pinch & rub my nose. Now, i still can pinch & rub it, but not too hard. It wasn't that bad after all :smile: Had my nose done at 4.5mil won.

Well at first, the nose might looked alittle swollen, i.e. nose bridge & tip still high on 8th or 9th days, but it will gradually looking more natural over time :smile: Btw, I missed my super high nose, lololol!

I just had vit c a week before surgery, and pumpkin juice & pumpkin porridge everyday after surgery. I didn't have any blue black swollen at all. And I'm already out in the street shopping on the second day itself!

Good luck to u ya :smile:

Thanks Bellz! :smile:

So glad to hear from you, Bellz. Can't imagine how often i was hitting on the refresh button! :smile:

Anyways, I have made my appointment on the 26th April over lunch just now! Unfortunately I am just doing my eyes this round cos there are 3 procedures including canthoplasty to be done and I can't afford more. (I am leaving the decision to Dr Lee -- yes! Hebe mentioned that I will be getting him as he's an expert with eyes!, though I really really want bigger eyes!)

I am all excited! Gonna book my flight and hotel now :smile: Can't wait

One more question Bellz, if you'd allow :smile:

Did you bargain for a cheaper price? I read and realise most peeps on the forum do. I am abit worried given I believe one gets what he/she pays for.

Would you advise that?

Cheers :smile:

if you believe the same surgeon will do a bad job on you because you bargained the price down... but if you pay more he's a good surgeon and will do a good job...
i...
i don't think you're ready to get plastic surgery.

Hahaha! :lol:

I had DEL, epi & lateral last time. I agree to leave things to the expert, but you need to research on what type of eyes you want. Like me, now I wanted a parallel crease instead of my tapered one, lololol! Anyway, 26th April is very soon! Good luck ya!

Yeah, of cos I bargain for a cheaper price. For me, I had a 20% off from what I was quoted in email. For multiple procedure, the bargaining power is higher.

If the doctor is good, no matter what price you pay, he/she will do a good job. I agree with Shinyglittery on this. Though price is important, choosing the right doctor should be your top priority. Therefore, go for your consultation first & decide if he is the right one for you. Good luck!

Hi, when are you going to korea? im going to korea this coming saturday for eyes surgery, fat graft, face lift, and dental treatment. For eyes, Teium is on my Top List. I've heard that Dr Kwon is very famous for his eyes work. Hope it helps.. :smile: