BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

HEHEHE, for me, I was eating noodle by day 7, however it was just solely swallowing, i could not move my mouth. right now, it's about 2 months already since my surgery, however, compared to another friend whom i get to know here, ID hospital seems to have a better post surgery care, as i need to constantly email the consultant and ask for my deswell massage, and for the first review, it was kinda fast, and unprofessional, done by random nurse that's walking around. =/ and my friend who've went ID had two facial treatment, while i only get one when the consultant promised me to have at least two - three.
my face now is still not proportional. ): i am a little worry now

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rlsm:
hi.... i'm new to this forum, i've read a tons of articles about jaw surgery as I really want to get it done in Korea. my number one choice is Banobagi
but reading your comment makes me kinda afraid. does your face now looks not proportional d/t the surgery or the post-op treatment?

Hi Rapid,
I also plan to do my Mandible jaw reduction. I have a question, Accu lift is needed bcos after the surgery, our skin will be a bit saggy right? How long will accu lift laser last? few month? years?
Im so interested in Banobagi right now after check their website and the real story result.
thank you so much :smile:

oh and one more question!
if it's just me or.....Banobagi never email me back or haven't emailed me for a month already!
I dont hear anything from them regarding jaw surgery, any idea?

I think it's bcos of its high season of plastic surgery so they dnt often reply. I also used to email to Regen, they reply once n never reply again. Maybe they want us to walk in directly that's why avoid all d contact. :sad:

hi dreamii!
yeah, it makes me pissed....
banobagi used to be my first choice, maybe now I need to research for a new clinic to do my jaw?
anyway.... which clinic you opt to do your jaw?

Hello alyalya,
welcome to the forum, this forum is mega helpful for me, because i am really crazy when it comes to plastic surgery, without any much info, i gathered from here and head korea in less than 2 weeks.
em, i am uncertain about the not balanced face i am seeing is due to the time given not long enough or other course, i've asked the hospital to send me the xray pic of before and after to my email, and through the picture, i could see them doing quite a good job there. because i am still 2months plus post surgery, so it might be slightly not balanced yet. as for post surgery wise. you have to keep reminding them, else you might be short charged, or perhaps Hebe was busy back then, :biggrin:

For now I have Regen and banobagi. Yesterday I check JW and I kinda liked it too. Maybe wil just do the consultation for final decision lol.
I can't wait for my flight on September :smile:

hi rlsm! yes this forum does help me a lot to decide.
i've sent an email to banobagi but they seem take forever to reply it :sad:
anyway, may I know how much the grand total for mandible surgery there?
as far as I know it's around 5,000,000 krw but I really want to know how much is the grand total so I can estimate how much should I bring there.
thank you, rlsm :smile:

i heard so many good review on JW too!
but i think JW is more expensive than banobagi or dr oz. hehe CMIIW
really want to hear from you soon about the mandible surgery. i prolly gonna do it by the end of this year d/t my college's schedule :sad:

:smile:
I've been patient and do a lot for the last 2 years.. I cannot wait anymore haha
I will surely share my experience with the clinic that I choose :smile:
I never know that JW is more expensive than Regen. I though Regen is the most expensive among the three. Gotta check on that too bcos I have financial limited for PS in Korea lol I don't want have a completely new face that no one can recognize.

Banobagi is really confusing!, when I first email saying I wanted a consultation they replied.. But when I send them my photos they don't reply after that.
It's really frustrating because I want to make an appointment already

Yeah I think, I will be there for 2 weeks. ;) want my face to heal a bit before comin back home. Haha

Luckily they reply u but never reply me. I will be bookin appointment with a guide that I believe, it won't be so confusing (afraid they take it hard to make a conversation with me).