BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

You don't really need a translator if you speak English or mandarin. Hebe, the consultant converses well. My guess is that she could be overwhelmed with the influx of enquiries. If you really need to get her, give her a call? I called her too prior to my surgery. Might make things easier for both of you. Just a suggestion :smile:

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna have a translator bcos I heard others said that we need to buy some medicine at the pharmacy outside the clinic. And since I wanna visit 3 clinics so I'm just afraid I might get lost or sth. :sad: but yeah, if I go to a country where everyone speak English i wouldn't need a translator. But Since it my first time in Korea, I'm kinda feel insecure lol.
I saw some people state that a translator also get commission if we chose to do surgery in d clinic they take us to too... But it's good to get some idea from u so I can think about it again :smile:
Thank u

alright, cant wait to hear from you!
i'm here still confuse which clinic should i opt! haha :confused1:

wow! how was your impression about banobagi?
banobagi was my first choice to do mandible surgery but i hear nothing from them since ages. grrr emailed dr OZ and get an immediate reply but some said dr OZ is kinda blacklisted...
getting confuse now!

wanna try EverM but i think i need to hire a translator

well... lucky you they replied, i'm here sitting waiting for them to reply my email. i sent my photo though and i want them to review it which is the best surgery option i need to do

havent yet :sad:
let say, if i just arrived korea and then i want to do a consultation first with 4 clinics
and then if i decided to opt 1 of the 4, could i done the surgery the next day? i mean i prolly jus have 2weeks in korea. it's the longest, first day to consultation and (hopefully) 2nd day for surgery

or... i just can make the surgery appointment through email? which it means i opt the clinic before i met them...

so sorry for my bad english. idk how to explain it better :greengrin:

I think I know what you mean. Well for be because of the limited time I had in Korea, what I did was I actually made my appointment for surgery on the same day. I had to pay 500 USD to make the appointment. It's a deposit. And I thought if I didn't like the consultation I will forfeit the amount. :smile: not sure how the rest of the clinics work though. :P

Haha omg, it happen that I love food 😭 but if I do mandible jaw reduction, I can only watch the food den
How was banobagi? Actually I'm interested in banobagi too but just a moment saw someone state that the clinic is a bit old n not so modern on facilities? Is it true? But I saw wonderful work on their website with before and after picture.

Me too. Even more confusing when visit for forum topic. Just now notice one more forum talk about DAPRs. Said they are good with facial contouring but not for rhinoplasty. I went to check the website and it was true :smile:.
Just sharing :smile:

I don't have much comparison because I knew quite clearly what I was going for. But I didn't find the place old at all! Very clinical, white place and pretty comfortable. Depends what's your priority I guess. To me it's really the doctor's skills :smile:

You're right, it's the doctor skill that matter :smile: actually my top 2 clinic still banobagi n Regen. Will definitely decide after consultation :smile:
Thank you a lot thelittlebean