BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

Thanks for sharing.... Did they tell you what's included in the all for one surgery? Is it just facial bones- cheeks, jaw, chin or muscles and fat as well?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'll quote the email from them

"mandible angle resection, remove isthmic fat for you."

And shoot the price range is 8-9.5 mil. Just checked it back, I got confused with the price quoted by drOZ and Banobagi. So Banobagi quoted me 8 - 9.5 mil.

Anyway, does anyone know what's isthmic fat?
Thanks

Hi alyalya,
Yeah you're right that price of PS in Korea also getting higher and higher. But I realize that there is low season and high season for plastic surgery in Korea too. So for high season, there'll be a lot of local korean do their PS (mostly during break), and doctor will be extremely busy. And for low season, the price is a bit lower and we might have more time to discuss and consult more and maybe it's also easier for us to bargain the price :biggrin:

That's also the benefit we could get

Dreamii:
I see. Have u checked out QiuQiu's video about regen?
She did a zygoma & it looked so natural but somewhat doesn't change much.
I, too consider regen now. It seems they take care of the patient well.

Hi alyalya,
Yeah i saw her video.. Lol been her fan for PS for a while.. But what I'm worried is my revision rhinoplasty 😶 .. Have to chose the right clinic

Dreamii:
Jeez! I think we're both have the same problem.
I mean i need a revision for my rhino too and of course square jaw reduction!
What's on your top list? May i know? 😁😁

Hi alyalya,
Seriously? I just know haha.. I want to do Revision rhinoplasty and square jaw reduction. Few clinic in mind is Regen, banobagi and item.
For Regen, because I saw they do quite good work for bongqiuqiu and it was also recommend by a translator there.
Banobagi was also recommend by a translator last time when I plan to visit korea ( but i didn't go yet) and when I check their website recently, I kinda love their work :smile:
For item, I saw few of forumer mention it and when I check their work, it kinda like it too :smile:

For final decision, I plan to consult with them first and then bargain the price. So no ideas yet :smile:
How about u?

Dreamii :
Yeah! I want to do a revision cuz my tip nose is fat so my nose looks kinda big and alarplasty.

I have both (for rhino & sq jaw) Regen and DAPRS for both this surgery.

I have Banobagi for my jaw reduction, I've read somewhere in this forum too, I believe. Banobagi is just OKAY for rhinoplasty.
So I wouldn't put any risk for my nose especially it's a 2nd time to go for an OKAY nose. I want it to be great.

Anyway, the first qiuqiu's ps was only nose & fat graft but I think her nose is a bit crooked....

[QUOT E=alyalya;26887096]Dreamii :
Yeah! I want to do a revision cuz my tip nose is fat so my nose looks kinda big and alarplasty.

I have both (for rhino & sq jaw) Regen and DAPRS for both this surgery.

I have Banobagi for my jaw reduction, I've read somewhere in this forum too, I believe. Banobagi is just OKAY for rhinoplasty.
So I wouldn't put any risk for my nose especially it's a 2nd time to go for an OKAY nose. I want it to be great.

Anyway, the first qiuqiu's ps was only nose & fat graft but I think her nose is a bit crooked....[/QUOTE]

Hi alyalya,
I need my nose revision because I think the plastic that the doctor put for me curve down.. It make my nose tip become thinner n thinner n get red so easily.. I have to fix it ASAP :sad: I'm very worried.
I didn't notice that qiuqiu nose is crooked. Will pay attention to that. So which clinic is on your mind for nose revision?

Dreamii :
Right now for my nose revision is DARPS and Regen.
Although i need a Bargain skill to beat DARPs price. Lol I've emailed them and they didn't respond to my answer but directly stated the price for nose revision.

Anyway, do u have kakao / wa?
Mind PM me? Cuz I suppose our case is a bit the same. Thanks!

Hi alyalya,

Please add me: Dreamii in Kakao :smile: