BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

Thanks Luzie, I get a quote for all 3 surgeries, zygoma, angular jaw reduction and genioplasty for 15 mil. It is an online quote, ok am seeing them in person on 2 Dec. Excited !

Besides, am considering Namu 👻
Hope to have surgery on the same week!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimth, I will be there around that time, too! Hope to see you!!

UPDATE: Hi guys, so recently Docfinderkorea contacted me and explained about the overcharged I mentioned earlier on. I guess I had misunderstood him all along, it wasn't him who marked up the prices, it was the Banobagi coordinator Claire. I've also asked Banobagi regarding this issue and they told me the same thing, Docfinderkorea always asked for discounts for his clients. All these while, I thought it was his idea to flare up the prices on me, but unexpectedly it was Claire behind it. Shin showed me a screenshot of him asking Claire for discount, but Claire still decided to overcharged me because she thought I'll never find out. So for the part which I said Docfinderkorea is a ripped off, I wish to correct my postings. Only that part though

So overall about Banobagi. Their surgeon messed up my face, their ex-coordinator Claire ripped me off, their coordinator Hebe denied its a botched job and I'm not sure just how ridiculous they can get.

@pika But, why wasn't Shin there with you when you negotiated the price? He should have stepped in and said no 29 million won is too high. The fact that he wasn't with you in person when you paid, allowed banobagi to overcharge you foreigner prices. That is extremely bad service on docfinderkorea esp when they advertise they negotiate lower prices for clients.

After all if we are expected to pay and negotiate discount on our own behalf, there is no reason to go through docfinderkorea at all. Purseblogger jamiexxx paid only 11 million won for facial contributing at banobagi and that was without docfinderkorea.

May I know which clinic you went? Could you PM costs, and b4 after photo ☺️
Thanks

Yup, Docfinderkorea wasn't with me when I made payment, so he indeed is partly responsible for it. However Shin did asked for discount beforehand though, but the coordinator Claire still decided to marked up the prices on me cuz she said I look idiot so I'll never find out. Only until recently, Docfinderkorea finally contacted me and explained. So all these while, i know nothing about it. I asked Hebe long time ago regarding this issue, she said the amount was correct. Then recently I confronted again, she said the prices are still in their range but it was at the HIGHEST range, highest ever. So what can I do when they decided to cover each other's backside? If I didn't post on PF and bring things to light, they could have just pretend nothing happen and continue their dirty tricks.

Seriously, what's the point of them sponsoring so many bloggers to advertise for them while they treat other patients like we're nothing? It's not like we never pay, so why do we deserve such treatment? ):

Some people aren't comfortable sharing photos online. You have to respect their decision as this concerns their privacy. Plus, I don't think it will do them any good for posting negative reviews about a particular clinic except to warn others.

I think every PS clinic have both positive & negative reviews. Take BK & ID for example. Many people in this forum don't recommend these 2 clinics but a few claim they produce good results. If there is a clinic that have entirely bad reviews, I doubt they can continue their business since they will be sued like mad and will be forced to shut down by authorities.

In the end, what works for you may not work for others and what works for others may not work on you. Reviews are there as a guide. You do not necessary have to follow it.

Absolutely 100% agree Luzie, reviews are written to share information good or bad about each person's experience. What you do with that information is up to the reader. If, you feel bad service and being overcharged is worth taking the risk that is a personal choice. While photos would be helpful, we should respect everyone's privacy and comfort levels.

Plus, not everyone knows how to obscure identifying features on their smart phone pictures. If, anything writing a guide on how to obscure features is more likely to get ppl to post pictures.

@pika At least their collaboration is being exposed on the forum. Thankfully, purseblog allows us open communication to write our experiences. It seems highly suspicious that docfinderkorea pushes most clients to do their surgeries at banobagi. Their fee had to be included in the 29 million won you paid to Claire. (That's also why they sponsor all those bloggers, hoping to lure in more girls to overcharge.)

And unless, you are a car accident victim and need highly complex revision surgery, there is no reason for banobagi to charge you the highest, highest range for pricing. What is banobagi's explanation for charging you the highest range?

I am writing this to warn you guys about Real Cosmetic Clinic in Seoul, beware of that clinic. I had done rhinoplasty there and after the surgery my nose is slanted to the left, at that point of time i was only 17 when I had rhinoplasty done there in korea. Now that I am turning 22 , I am planning to take legal actions against Real Cosmetic due to my botched surgery. I did not pay 10K for a slanted nose. Just be careful of Real Comestic Clinic, you do not want to end up like me now.

Their only explanation is, the prices are still in their range but in the higher range without much discount. Oh well... All sorts of excuses. Overcharged means overcharged right? Just like what you said, my case was not even complicated so WHY did they charged me the highest range?

They said that they'll try to solve this, let's see what solution they will come up with.

Banobagi thinks cuz we're foreigners and will be flying out of the country, they can do botched surgeries and overcharge 29 million won. Afterwards, they can ignore e-mails and phone calls and deny responsibility. As a purseblog community we shouldn't let any clinic get away with these dirty tricks. They should refund you 60% of your surgery price pika.

Every PS clinic should know that even if we're not famous bloggers or k-stars we still expect good results and can share our results with each other on purseblog.