BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

I'm not sure if I can go see other clinics because I already paid a deposit so the consultant could arrange for the consultations (with Dr. Oh and Dr. L) and the surgery. I found out that Hebe who gave me that quote has actually left the clinic and I hope it won't change with the new consultant

I know that Banobagi is one of the best clinics for facial contouring but again it's not something you can reverse if it went wrong so I hope I would have enough time with doctors to explain exactly what I want to feel better, as it's one-time deal

I'm flying the 20th and my consultation and surgery scheduled on Dec 22nd, the original plan is to stay 26 days to monitor my recovery but when I checked the weather forecast for month of Dec and Jan, I'm not sure that I can sustain subzero cold. I was shocked how cold Seoul can be this time of the year :wtf: and that's my new concern now :hrmm: !!!! ... Let's see how it goes, so wish me luck :smile:

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, Photomax!! Same with me. Hebe quoted me one thing, then Chloe came along. I'll let you know how it goes today. Nervous!

Nice! Let us know how does it go. I'm also considering facial contouring but after a year and a half when my nose fully healed and I'm done with my braces. The weather is ok but you need to dress appropriately. Layer and layer and layer! I'm still in Korea and taking out my rhinoplasty cast today. One of DocfinderKorea's agent is sending me to Banobagi in about 2 hour's time. I heard that the nose will be swollen and huge after the cast is taken off ... *worried

Good luck, Valenrina! I'm at Banobagi right now. Waiting for Doctor. I'm scheduled for All-for-one today. Pray for me!

All the best yebbeunie :tup: ... I hope everything goes just the way you want it...:smile:
Don't forget to bargain as Valenrina told you :smile:

Good luck Valenrina! Don't worry about the swelling afterwards, cuz it will subside faster before you know it :smile:

Maybe I should've arranged my trip with DocfinderKorea since I'm traveling alone but I guess it's little bit too late now because I already booked an accommodation not far away from Banobagi. It's what would happen after the surgery is a concern especially if I needed assistance. I will talk to Chloe about it and see if she can make an arrangement to help with post surgey needs

I'll share my experience with Banobagi here once I start feeling better and recovered :smile: so wish me speedy recovery :biggrin:

Hey hey speedy recovery! I really hope you'll like the results.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with DocfinderKorea. Didn't really have to do anything lol. They take care of everything, I basically just sit down and wait for my turn. Today, April (from DF) accompanied me instead of Shin. She used to be the consultant of Banobagi! I feel that I have quite a bit of attention because of DF, Chole remembers me by name, Stella recognises me and give me lots of advice. The people at DF and Banobagi are fantastic. The nurses today look less grouchy than last Friday evening.

A couple of days ago after my surgery, Shin offered to bring me to go wash my hair or to go to the supermarket but I'm with my family so I'm fine. If you're a diva, DF will most probably accede to most of your requests. (Disclaimer: I'm not a Diva!)

I think my surgery is successful mostly 'cause it's really too early to tell. From the pics, it doesn't seem like much difference but my nose is definitely higher now. I'm not sure about the width of my nose cause it still look bulbous. Im asking Shin to help me confirm again if there're indeed works done to reduce the width, I can deal with the swelling.

hey can i have zoe contact?

I initially planned on going straight to ID Hospital, but with a little more research and thorough analyzing, I thought to myself that I was going to need help getting around once I get to Korea because I don't speak Korean.

I stumbled across a medical tourism company called DocFinderKorea, and was confused initially because I wasn't quite sure how to work the site. I visited the "about us" tab and immediately found out what their services were. I submitted an online consultation along with photos with concerns about my jawline and hairline. Within a couple of days, a coordinator from DocFinderKorea, Shin Park, contacted me via email.

He was very helpful by letting me know what and how DocFinderKorea can help me have an easy-going surgery. He let me know that my concerns were being reviewed by several cosmetic surgery clinics and that he would let me know their estimates and recommendations. I waited only a few days, and I recieved estimates from four different clinics.

Now, what DocFinderKorea does before you choose, they label the clinics "option A, option B, option C, or option D." This is to avoid any biased decisions and only proves that they aren't up to any recruiting or funny business. I simply chose the option that suited my desires. I chose option A, and then once I let Shin Park know, he replied with surgery dates and the clinic name; it was Banobagi clinic. I didn't know about that clinic, but went to thier sites and did my own research, and they have a great reputation up to this point. My surgery is on the 21st of December 2015. I'm so excited, and I can't thank DocFinderKorea for giving that relief that I will have a smooth transition into surgery. :smile:

You look good, I can see the difference and the high nose looks pretty. I'm surprised for your fast healing and what left of swelling will fade away soon. Good job Valenrina.
Btw, I'm definitely NOT Diva lol... :smile:

I hope the surgery was a success and you're all right and everything is OK with you. All the best yebbeunie, wish you speedy recovery... Brave girl :tup:

Btw, my surgery is scheduled on Dec 22nd !! :wave:

Hey :smile: I'm recovering well. This is 4th day post-op, and I'm just a bit swollen. I opted for the All-for-One surgery only though. Make sure you bring comfortable clothes with big necks in case you will change often ... this is good for at least the first and second day. Try to avoid foods that cause phlegm - phlegm makes everything even less comfortable during the process. You will be VERY thirsty after surgery. Try not to eat so much salt, or try to have more water before your fasting period. I was unsuccessful in bargaining :sad: I was told that December is such a busy time - and I think she's right. They're so busy, I haven't received any after-care, really :sad: I think I even got shafted with the care kit. I don't have the nice face mask that people have posted, and they didn't give me facial sheet masks either.

Remember to gargle all the time and walk around lots. You'll do great :smile:

hi do you mind to share with me you before and after picture? i'm planning to do all for one surgery as well together with zygoma reduction in banobagi

I'm getting the jaw surgery tomorrow, and I have to say that this post was very helpful. I'm also going to Banobagi. My surgeon is Dr. Oh for jaw and Dr. Lee for nose. I'm very nervous but excited. I hope in two weeks I don't have too much of a double chin effect.