BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Xiaxue said in a blogpost before that her lateral absolutely made no difference. :sad:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i 've heard the potential of having scar after epi is high, has anybody heard of that ? kinda worried, and the full recover time ( no visible scar ) for epi is aporox. 3 month..
really want to do epi but still a little concerned...

out corner i also heard it will " grow back " some how after the surgery.. and also easy to have scars..

Thanks a bunch for thsi Vanilla Creme : 0

I have 23 days left to work on the shortlist hahaha ..will do my research !!

Well with the implant, you can kill two birds with one stone - low bridge and short eyes.

[​IMG]

That's my b&a of my inner eyes after I had nose injections (not sure about the height). It lengthened and changed my eye shape a little. I don't know if epi can change the shape of my eyes like that.

Ah! Katrina, you too? i was contemplating between DAPRS, Banobangi and Pitangui.

wow, you look good. Magic epi can definitely change your shape.

I wouldn't do lateral tho. I read on the forum, the effect is minimal and some girl in the revision eyelid surgery thread, it actually made her eye look shorter rather than elongate her eyes.

btw your out-fold looks really natural. Do you mind tell us how high was your crease height? tks

Thank you. My eyelids are 2.5mm at its thickest when they're closed but when they're open, you can only see about 1mm.

hey rbow, yes i am !!!
so lost ...dono where to go now .....
Banobangi quote me a little higher, but my main issue with them is the reply is way too slow and not nice...

not sure about DARP's price ..

do you have kaokao ?

So what did you tell your doctor? did you tell your doctor that you want crease height at 2.5 mm? As I understand, the crease will settle down quite a bit.

Noitsyou, I see what you mean about the bridge height drawing your inner corners closer together -it's an interesting alternative to epi. I've heard of people saying that the inner corners of their eyes look closer together as an unintended side effect of rhino with bridge height raise. I personally asked that my bridge height not be too high, so I can avoid this, as I have the opposite issue from you -I lack the width between my eyes. So I didn't want them to look closer together than they are...

I love how your bridge looks with that bit of added height and your eyes look lengthened and more almond shaped after the injections (your eyes are really pretty either way! And I'm super envious of your nice thick eyebrows ;) ).

milkychoco, yeah I think it depends on the type of eyes you have. I would like longer eyes, but the doctors I've consulted with have quite mixed comments on lateral's effectiveness (for my eyes). Some background: I have deep natural creases, but they're not as high as I'd like, and my eyes are quite close together. This was the advice I got:

BK: ptosis, DES, epi, lateral. Dr Kim said lateral was optional for me, wouldn't make a huge difference, but I could do it if I wanted
Teium: ptosis, DES, epi, lateral. Dr Kwon said he could do epi in a way to avoid narrowing width between the eyes.
JW: ptosis, DES, optional lateral. Dr Choi recommended against epi for me, and said I could do lateral, but would only have marginal difference
Apr: "eye contouring" -essentially ptosis, DES. Recommended against epi, said lateral not needed for me
Dream: ditto

I would really like to do epi to get the HUGE widening effect it can have, but it seems like I'm not the most suitable candidate. boo!

This is true. I saw some girl did epi and it looked as if her nose bridge is higher as well for some reason. And she told me she had nothing done to her nose.