BeautyHacker

K Couture's guide to seoul plastic surgery

Really ? :graucho: How could you know ? Where she's go ? I want to asked something about facial contouring. What are the fatality risks of V-line ? How long the recovering process for v-line and cheekbone reduction ?

Sounds scary.. :graucho:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck beauty. I wish can do my rhinoplasty and my contourning facial in march but I need more information and be sure of my chooise.

Keep us in the loop as to how everything is going.:heart:

What clinics (doctors) and methods are you considering? If you don't mind me asking :smile:

I'm having consultations at Nplus, Motive, and Coneye. All small clinics specializing in nose and eyes. I'll have to discuss with the doctors which method is best. I have a really big and wide nose. :sad:
I also want to fit in fat graft and eyebrow tattoo in a skin clinic like renewmeskin in my 10 days in seoul. Not sure if it's possible? Lol

I think it is possible, maybe you can do it simultaneously with your other procedures. However I have heard that with the cast on the nose you can't get a forehead fat graft or was it fat graft in general (?). I don't remeber, even though I have seen many who did it at the same time..

I have big and wide nose as well:sad: Thank you for all the clinic names, from them I have only heard of Motive, the other two no, so please keep us updated !!:biggrin:

I wonder if anyone has done or knows of someone who's done something called "minimal incision square jaw reduction"? I noticed quite a few places offer this as another option to the more common techniques that cut inside the mouth.

http://www.braunps.net/04_fat/fat_06.html

The incision is behind the ears, like 2 cm, and they go under the skin "endoscopically" to the mandible bone beneath the ears. So no incisions are made inside the mouth, and this supposedly heals faster.

From what I gather, the effect is more concentrated on that region, so results are not dramatic. The effect is more noticeable from side view, but only a little bit from front view. This is ideal for me, as I am content with how I look from the front, but not so much from the side.

Thoughts and advice appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Do you mean Kim from TL Plastic surgery? I am thinking about getting him for facial contouring

Hey K Couture,

I read your thread about finding surgeons and everything. How do you find reputations on them? When I try to do search they usually say the hospital and not the surgeons themselves? Also, if you know any that specializes in eye surgery?

The only one I know particularly is Dr. Kwon from Teium?

Thank you for your help!

There's tons of surgeons who specialize in eye surgery. I think you should start by finding out their years of experience and what university they graduated from. Then you can start screening on their margin of error.

Usually on the clinic's website under "medical staff" or heading alike, they openly give you some brief information on the surgeon, from specialization to university and affiliated surgical society. From their surgical society you can pull out some more info on the surgeon etc. Also interesting fact I learnt the other day. In SG only Korean Surgeons who graduated from the top 3 universities, I think its Seoul National, Yonsei and some other one i can't remember, are allowed to practice in the country. And you know SG has a high medical standard so these 3 unis are good starting indicators

Yes indeed! K Couture, did you get HA on your nasolabial folds? Or/and a macs lift?

It's nice you are back!!
Thank you:smile:

Oh :smile:

Do you know of any clinics besides TL that do a "dolly" V line shape instead of natural, and are reputable for facial contouring? How do foreigners find this kind of thing out? I am looking at the before/after pictures on their sites but of course they Photoshop them ^^