BeautyHacker

K Couture's guide to seoul plastic surgery

oh god that's ancient information lol.....as in she did it like May last year 2 months or so after me I believe. I know she didn't share her price in her thread because she was very against spoon feeding ppl information. But from what I recall she went into Girin with 3 other friends so they got a really good price. She only told me the combined price for her procedures which is Zygoma, Mandible, Acculift, Rhino and DES (yes i told her she was crazy to do that all at the same time....) and I vaguely remember it was all up around 13mill give or take. Bear in mind she did it along with 3 other girls hence the price was low. When I have time I'll scroll through my kakao chat with her to get the exact pricing for you. xx

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi k couture.. regarding chin implant, is it better to use silicone over goretex?
Do u need to redo ur chin implant myb in 10 to 15years from now to maintain the shape? Thankss

Silicone in its softer forms. Goretex is rather obsolete now. You will find many clinics no longer use goretex. One reason is due to the difficulty during removal as tissue excision is required.

Its not necessary if there is ample placement technique used and the implant is not of the hard forms. Even with the older, harder forms I've known ladies who have had them in for years with no visible problems. That being said, avoid the hard silicones. Tho these days in korea they predominantly use the soft forms. You just need to select a suitable implant (material, size, shape) which doesn't place unreasonable amounts of pressure on your tissues and placement technique where the implant is not positioned too close to the superficial layers along with secure pocket creation.

Hello K Couture,

I am interested on augmenting my forehead and temples area, since my temples are hollow, and my forehead is not round enough if viewed from the side. At first I considered fat graft or fillers, but after some research I found out that fat graft and fillers on forehead, temples, and nasolabial folds have a quite high risk of embolism (the fat or filler clog the arteries) and cause permanent blindness. Obviously I am terrified after learning this matter.
Since hydroxyapatite is neither fat nor filler, do you know if it may cause embolism too?

The risk of embolism from facial fat grafting is not high at all. The risk is extremely rare and not quantifiable. I would relate that concern to people who are scared to undergoing general anesthesia due to the complications. Essentially its definitely not a cause for concern.

You will find that complications are much more evident when implants or bone cement are used for the forehead region.

Hydroxy is not suitable for the forehead.

Hi everyone,

First of all I want to thank my dearest friend Kcouture, for sharing her invaluable information with us. I want to thank her for answering all of my question, despite having busy schedule.

I've been in Korea from 1st of June to 11th of June. After checking in in hotel, I went straight to visit some clinics as Kcouture suggested me.

I wanted to do eyelid surgery, ptosis correction, epi, buccal fat removal, acculift/acculaser and inject fillers to create aegyosal.

My first clinic was JK, it was designed in a luxury style and everything there told about how posh is that place (in a good meaning) :smile: After waiting for 30 min (which is absolutely normal, trust me) I met with my consultant and doctor. Btw, I came to Korea with my mom. I liked doctors there, they were nice and seemed to know their job, so I took this clinic into consideration. But the price was quite high, and consultant didn't seem to bargain a lot (my mom didn't mind high prices-if job is done well), therefore I decided to go visit another clinics and have a think about it. Doctor supported my wishes (non-incisional double eyelid, ptosis, epi, acculift and buccal fat removal) to do all of procedures but she said that I don't need fillers to do aegyosal. She didn't recommend me that procedure. Also, Kcouture doesn't like them:biggrin:

Next we went to JW, which was located in the right opposite road. Btw, I want to mention that I BOOKED ALL THE CONSULTATIONS BEFOREHAND. After waiting for 2(!!!) hrs we finally met doctor (even my mom was quite angry because we just arrived today and have been waiting just to see him very long). I saw the doctor who does eyes only, so he suggested me non-incision eyelid surgery, ptosis and epi. However I didn't like that doctor much, because I believe in a phrase "Actions speak louder than the words" (if you know what I mean).

After finishing consultation with JW, I went to Dream (btw all of them were so close to each other), it was already 5pm, so Jasinee (amazing english translator - love her!) asked me to wait for Dr. Park , he was in a surgery room. At 6 pm, they told me that Dr. Park is still doing surgery, therefore they asked me to come back next day at 10am. At least they told me, so that I wouldn't be seating like crazy. BTW, I asked for Daphne, but she wasn't around, and apparently she now works with VIP patients:smile: But i was absolutely happy with Jasinee!
So I came back next day, 2nd of June, and went for consultation with Ms. Lee (awesome young lady hehe:smile: ) she told me about the procedures, and also suddenly I decided to do forehead lifting (Ms. Lee didn't force me to do it, but I wanted to make my eyes look brighter). After seeing Dr Park and Dr Yoo (FH lifting surgeon) and Dr. Kim (acculift+buccal fat removal) I went to see Ms. Lee again to talk about price. Unfortunately the price was far above my budget (but I could bargain very much - Kcouture knows it:P ) so I decided to do my eyes and forehead (I thought that when my weight becomes stable (I'm chubby girl:biggrin: ) then I will decide another options. Also, in Dream there is each specific doctor for specific surgery, Dr Park does only non-incisional techniques, Dr Yoo Anna medi-epi, Dr. Yoo incisional techniques and anti-ageing (there was also another handsome doctor for anti-ageing), Dr. Kim for facial bone surgeries.

BTW, ALL of the surgeons didn't recommend me to inject fillers to create aegyosal. Seems they don't like it:P

So, my surgery turned very good, my eyes still look tiny unsymmetrical, but that is the beauty of it, looking very natural. BTW, I have almost no visible scars, so that no one can tell about my procedures:smile:

If you want to know about surgery day post, let me know:smile:

@Kcouture, now thinking about rhino:biggrin:DD

Took me a while to figure out who u are hahaha. Anyways how are you boo boo how you healing!

Actually I don't think u need nose. U have a very non asian nose. Like i told u, its small and shapely. I wouldn't even bother to touch it cos lots of girls would love to have your nose.

How's ure mum doing btw after all her medical checks? Given the all clear? xxxxx missh u boooo. I sent u a kakao for one of our *****y gossip sessions xxx