BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

I have no idea which clinic to go. Can I join you ? I would like to do a proper survey before doing the facelift. Cannot afford to make any mistakes. please reply.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
Do you have a kakao Id? I also looking for a good doctor for the facelift, and I can't afford to get a facelift revision.

I've decided to go with VIP for the face/neck lifts and eye revision. At first I was planning to go with area88 but their website is so limited, they don't offer any aftercare. I just feel better with VIP from the get go. Did you have your procedure? How did it go?

Sorry Mary, What is Kakao ID ? First time writing here. Are you a Singaporean ? Perhaps we all should gather together and go as a group. It will be fun ya.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Mina1126,
Please share your results. I'm also interesting in the SMAS lift. Thank you

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone

I am writing a review for 1 year PO facelift with doctor Lee at Area88.
So I had a V-line surgery at Cinderella 3 years ago which was ok but would not recommend it, 2 years after that I decided to have a facelift/neck/forehead because...
After reading the reviews I decided to go ahead with Dr, Lee, however, I am not happy with my $10k facelift/neck (Forehead done by Dr, lee's colleague and I am more or less satisfied) at all, feels like I wasted the $$$ and that really bothers me. I am in my early 30's and my main concern expressed to Dr, Lee was double layers of skin when I smile and wanted to have a more firm/ prominent jawline and get rid of double chin when I smile, unfortunately, this issue has not been resolved at all and I deeply regret my decision. I can barely see any different and left with double skin layers and droopy cheek.

Year on and now I am looking into finding a good doctor to improve my face without leaving scars and trust me it's so frustrating.
I've searched for forehead contouring/shaving and found doctor Kim which is more famous with Korean, now it's few weeks PO but the result is really good and I received great comments about it.
Dr, Kim suggested that if I do not wish to do a facelift, he can do a cheek lift through my lower eyelids without leaving any scare. while I was at his clinic for forehead and eyebrows contouring I saw his patients with cheek lift, the result was great so I am planning to get a cheek lift with dr, Kim in September to improve my smile layers.
BTW Dr, Kim is the only one that performs brow bone shaving through a small incision in the headline.
I also did lateral canthoplasty with Dr Kim

Who else is unhappy with their results with Dr, Lee?

I'm sorry to read you're not happy with the result. I've been waiting for your one year update... Dr. Lee of Area88 has been at the top of my list but now I wonder... do you have kakaotalk? May I pm you? Mine is ut691962.

Hi Mimimari,
Could I have your kakao ID? Thank you

Hi I am interested to find out more too and I am a Singaporean. Have your done the surgery?