BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

Hi Nana1225
I emailed Dr Lee earlier on today, hopefully I’d hear back from him soon, I am hoping to have a SMAS facelift done in December (it’s going to be really cold, but it’s the only time I can take time off). I have no idea where and how long to stay in Seoul. Would you mind sharing your experience? Any recommendations?
Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone
I'm new to this forum and have been reading lots of posts/discussions about Dr Lee and wow, I'm astounded at the increase of prices quoted in Jan 2018 (full face SMAS which included a neck lift at 19 million KWR) to the one I just got - August 2018 (Lower lateral SMAS: KRW 9 million, Brow lift: KWR 8 million, Neck lift: KRW 10 million = whopping 27 million KWR!!!). Certainly something to ponder upon.

Hi Polyglot!
I have send so many emails to the Dr. Lee both at [email protected] and [email protected] and he hasn't responded to any of my email. I have sent at least 7 emails since April. Did he reply to your email? Did you call his office? I am also looking for a SMAS face lift but not sure how to reach him. Also I am concerned if I get a procedure done with him and something goes wrong he won't be responsive.

Hi EvaCandy
I got contacted Dr Lee via Kakao. Someone kindly gave me the contact details and here it is:
http://pf.kakao.com/_Yxbntxl
Good luck!

• 2 months later...
Hi Tom Tom

May I ask how old are you? I have made plan to see Dr Joo for my first consultation. Thank you for your thorough review.

I also made an appointment with him for a consultation. My appointment is on November 12. When is yours?

My appointment is going to be on the 10th
Nov. Will you be in Seoul for the weekend? If so, let’s keep in touch :smile:

Hi everyone it has been 6 months since my facelift.
So where to start , hmmm i am very happy and love my new face, so natural and the scares are not that visible, (i have to admit that at first i panicked that my scars wont fade away) i was expecting more lift in my forehead but perhaps i wouldn't look natural.
To everyone who is considering facelift you need to know SMAS is a natural facelift and maybe not for everyone who prefer more of a dramatic facelift however it is perfectly works for me as i didnt wanna end up looking like M jackson lol

Dr Lee is an experienced and confident doctor lil pricey but worth every penny :smile:
Thanks DOC ;)

did you also do a fat graft or only face lift and brow lift?

I totally agree with Dr. Lee's assessment and recommendation. I have an appointment with him on November 12. His fee is ridiculously high but seems he is really good at facelift. thanks a lot for the feedback.

• 1 month later...
I’m planning on doing smas and endoscopic forehead. What’s your recommendation on best doctors and clinics?

I’ve been searching for over a year now and not a whole lot on facelift. I did contacted vip with Jessica and got quoted $15k for smas and neck, and $6k for endoscopic Forehead. I am holding off cuz I feel it’s way high.
I was so excited when I came across this thread as many agree that it’s hard to find a doctor specialized in facelift. But then as I kept reading this I get cold sweat and hot sweat. I just don’t know who to trust here. Can someone show some prof of pic if you had gone to Dr Lee plz!