BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

Yes, 82.2.511.8808 e-mail is jj2197naver.com
I just came back with my surgery. You will love it. I went shopping the next day. And went back to my hotel after surgery. I would love to share my experience with you.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agreed! He is the best Facelift surgeon in Korea. Even among all plastic surgery industries, he is very famous. Yes, I believed that too! I only have one face. I want to go to the best. Just had my SMAS facelift done by Dr. Lee. super happy with the result. And the recovery is better than what I intended to be expected. Although I am still swelling. I'm po up 14 days. Dr. Lee told me I can see a full result in 2 and 1/2 months. I can't even see scars. He hind it very well. He also wants me to send him 14 days later of my scars's photos to let me know if I need to take the medication he prescribed. Which if I am a bad healer with scars take the medication and my scars would be completely gone.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey MissOrange, I have checked ASPS website. By Dr Lee whom you’re referring to? Dr Lee Min Gu (mid aged male) or Dr Lee Min Ah (female around her 40s)???

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Dr. Lee office information is here.
Tel: +82-2511-8808
Email: [email protected]

I finished SMAS facelift with Dr. Lee on Jan.15 2018. He is very professional on SMAS facelift. I stayed at Korea only for two weeks. The amazing thing is that I can go shopping on the second day of the surgery. Two weeks later, when I returned to the United States, my family could not see any scars on my face. Dr. Lee is the best on SMAS facelift surgery.

Hi all,

I just did my facelift and neck lift with Dr Lee from Area88. I'm still in post op 12 days. I just had my stitches all removed 2 days ago. My face swell quite a bit after the stitches removed, but today after I woke up, the swell has gone down quite alot. I still eat some spicy hence the swelling.
What I can share is that I'm really impressed with Dr Lee's skills and he really knows what he's doing, besides being a very caring and gracious doctor. Though he is more expensive, I will still recommend him to anyone, because he is indeed the best facelift surgeon, and the "teacher" of facelift in Korea! Like many others, I have only 1 face, so I will only go for the best, knowing that I'm in good hands.
I see most of his patients are Koreans. The swelling and face bandages is common if you do facelift. So I don't see why the freak out when seeing people's face in bandage or swelling,if scare of the swelling or bandage, then I will advise u not to do any facelift at all.

I'm really impressed with his professionalism and his skills, and indeed worth the price paid. I will readily recommend him to anyone who's looking to do facelift if price is not an issue. Thumbs up for Dr Lee.
Hth~ :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
Its over a month since i did full face and neck SMAS with doctor Lee.
I do not want to comment on my final result for now until at least 3 months.
However i will write about my experience with Dr. lee, surgery and recovery.

On my appointment with Dr. lee i was very comfortable and felt he is a professional and skilled facelift surgeon. He was very calm explaining the procedure and recovery, right after the consultation i settled with the payment and went in for my surgery.
After waking up which was about 11pm, i was in lots of pain and discomfort throughout the night and was given painkillers to ease the pain which did not really help, for that i had a little sleep until next morning. The next day my pain was almost gone but i was exhausted, Dr. discharged me the next morning and i went back to my hotel to rest.
The next day all pain and discomfort were gone, i was swollen and had some bruises with numbness which is normal, i visited doctor every couple of days for check up and to wash my hair at the clinic.
My scars are still visible and i believe it would take few more months to get red of them.
So far i cannot complain about my experience and result, however like any other cosmetic surgery, you need to allow 6 months to see and judge the actual result.
:smile:

• 1 month later...
Hi Miame44, I wasn’t able to PM you so posting on the forum. May I know if you are loving your result from the facelift, and if there’s anything you would have done differently? How long did your scars remain visible?

I’ve emailed Dr Lee but still waiting to hear back from him. Thinking of doing the procedure end June. Do you happen to know the nearest hotel close by Dr Lee’s clinic? Thanks!

Rgds
Vic

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, Can you share this list with me? please PM, if you prefer...

This kakao ID didn’t work for me! Do they have a new one?