BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Miame
Have you done the surgeries! Could you give us some updates please.
I am planning to go in April.

:shocked:I wonder if it is possible to do a cheek liposuction together with the full facelift or if they have to be done separatly?:angel: I have seen some amazing pictures on Fresh PS for cheek lipo that I have not found anywhere else. The Dr there seems to be doing exactly what i want and take away flabby heavy cheeks and create a smooth line. My cheeks is becoming more fleshy every year even if i loose weight:shocked:

I guess I saw that same pictures too. It was jaw dropping result and really amazing. I want to have facial fat grafting but I think I need neck lipo just one area bc my chin becoming fleshy :biggrin::biggrin:

There was a girl on here that went to Fresh and posted pictures aswell and she looks amazing! The only thing that concerns me is that the surgeon there is not actually a plastic surgeon (certified) and that its pretty well known that alot of pictures online are photoshopped. They look too good to be true! Especially since he manages to literally erase the nasolabial fold which has been bugging me forever (i inherited mine since young age:annoyed:)

Yes, You can do cheek liposuction along with a full facelift.

Yes, That is very similar to what I am going to do. I had to changed surgery date do to work now it will be in Feb. You need to send pictures over he has a great English translator her name is Diane. This is her :
kakao id: area88english
watsapp and number :82 10 3049 7588

instagram: @area88plastics

Yes, do to work reasons. I had to change my surgery date to mid-Feb 2018. I will share my experiences and pictures when the surgery is done. He is by far the best facelift doctor I ever can find. I almost lost him. Because he moved. It took me one year to do research on him. The President of Association of Korean Anti-aging Research Society Plastic surgery for Facelift in Korea. This year is his third years. He is not only a surgeon for the facelift. He is also a teacher for the Facelift.

Sorry, I do not :sad: if I do across any, I'll let you know.. Are you open to surgeons here in the U.S? I actually prefer surgeons in the U.S here more than sk due to its popularity.

Yes, I'm 100% sure of it.