BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

Since you ONLY JOINED PF in March 2017 and obviously HAVEN’T BOTHERED to read ALL the threads you would KNOW Prof Lee only left April31 at the end of last year! Ignorant bit*ch. Check your facts before you call me a promoter!!!!!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I only just saw your last sentence now. “Hope this helps and I won't be mistaken as an poser or advertiser.”
Waiting for Jenaspring to jump in and go bit*ch crazy and tell you that!!! She actually “liked” your post!! Probably too ignorant to understand what “like” means!!! LMAO
LOL “Korean people thinks he's a complete BS'er..who ruins faces..a total scammer” - if u had bothered to read the posts on PF u would KNOW that!!!

Hey BlessesApple
I managed to find Area 88's FB page today, there isn't much on it except for the logo and his charity work in some African country but on the side panel you can message them and their phone number is there. However I think when you typed in you transposed the numbers
it should end in 8808 according to his FB page. Hmmm NOW if you got your number off their business card, you may be correct and the FB page is wrong.
PLEASE update your progress. I hope you won't be shy about showing your pics like MissO!!

Why are everyone getting so upset here? I think Dr Lee seems knowledgeable but it is very difficult to know the local doctors that don't promote to foreigners. I have seen some of the AOne doctors facelift patients IRL and thought some of them looked good but also some terrible lip work so hard to tell about his skills really.

Everyone feel free to add your recommended facelift doctor recommendation to this list :smile: Jenaspring if you come across someone please let us know ;)

Ladies who are going to Dr Lee, how are you doing?

I think Dr. Lee is honest. He turned me down for facelift, said I looked pretty still and asked me to come back when I'm older. He definitely vibed well with me. Also SMAS lifts cost about 10m krw on average across clinics give or take, plus minus 2-3m krw depending on the clinic profile.

From the before afters he showed, they don't look photoshopped and the interesting part I noticed was his sideburn management (sideburns don't disappear like other docs). I don't know if he's the best, he may not be since there are many talented facelift docs in korea? The ones I've heard are good too are Dr. Jo, ex dream, no idea where he is... and Apujeong PS (aka asps the clinic below TFD) does good lifts as well. Probably way more good ones and depends on your chemistry with the doctor too.

As for swollen faces. SMAS full facelifts are invasive lol and you can't judge a surgeon based on the patients recently operated on. I do agree that many promoters here so the best thing is to go there and meet the docs f2f, one person's meat is another's poison.

Initially I had whats app conversation about procedures and costs with Diana who apparently was Dr Lee’s assistant,

Initially I had whats app conversation about procedures and costs with Diana who apparently was Dr Lee’s assistant. She told me to book a date I would need to deposit $1000, after I deposited the money(about a month ago) I couldn’t reach Diana anymore, so I tried to contact Dr. Lee through the information that are available at his webpage, but no luck there, until Blessed Apple from this forum shared Dr. Lee’ email address with me! I contacted Dr. Lee and he respond back last Friday informed me about details of my surgery.
Also few bad reviews that makes me a little nervous

Did u have SMAS with Dr.Lee ! Where are your scars ! I am so worried about scaring

What were the bad reviews and where did you read them?:confused1:

Yes, I ask and ask so far no one can do the BEST SMAS FACELIFT in Korea. He even wrote a book how to perform. He wants you to know exactly what have you got yourself in to. Great doctor. Once I am better I will share some photos with you guys.

Hi Dear, Please do not go to Regens. No doctor can perform so call the true extended SMAS facelift. Please trust us. Dr. Lee has so many patients he doesn't even bother to hire a translator. That is because native Korean know him is famous.