BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

Really what made you decide to go to VIP? And when is your surgery?. None of the two clinics have asked for a deposit yet, ASPS told me I should get my surgery on the 19th since I am only staying there for 11 days. Please get in touch I want to know how yours went.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can’t really believe everything you read on the internet anymore. How I decided on vip? I had comfort in reading his bio. The consultant has been wonderful so far too, quick response to all my questions and I love that! I emailed several clinics too, some don’t even respond, some took days to reply and this is just the first stage. I feel if they can’t even response to me now to take my money then what would happen later when I needed help if I have complication?! All this just gut feelings so GOD please help me

What were their quotes from those clinics you talked to?

I totally understand.

My wasn’t per percentage. They just ask for $1,000 which will apply towards the total. Non refundable if I cancel.

Delta Airlines on Saturday afternoon. What about you?

No, direct flight from Detroit. Ugh...can’t figure out how to pm you instead of writing everything here.

• 3 weeks later...
how was your rhino experience at VIP? I'm looking to go there for rib rhino!