BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23rd March!
It’s been over a week now ! Very strange !

Hi Mina1126, im just a silence reader in purse forum, but just registered myself in purse forum, just to reply to the above post. I have read up this whole thread and thankful to the girls who shared Dr Lee's email contact here. As its really not easy to find a good surgeon for facelift. I have been emailing Dr Lee over past few days, he is really a good doctor i must say. As for Diane has started her own busines, so she will be out of Dr Lee's work. Hences that could be the reason why you couldn't contact Diane.

Also, im looking for a travel ps buddy to go together for 12 days , if anyone is interested? =)

I have received a confirmation email by dr Lee.

I am going on 22nd of March for 10-12 days,
If you are interested to join me please let me know. I am looking for accommodation near the clinic.

Hi Mina1126,

thanks for your reply. Have u booked confirmed on the date already? March im flying already in early march. Or are u open to other dates or month too? :smile:

I have paid a deposit and surgery date is already confirmed for 23rd March.
To be honest it's rather difficult to delay the surgery as I have an important wedding to attend in early June and than travelling from july for summer holidays , so i am worried about healing process if i delay the surgery.

Hi Mina1126, may i know how do i contact you? I think i can arrange to go with you after i come back from my trip, but i might have alittle request if you are able to stay 1 more day in seoul? By the way, Dr Lee mentioned that 12 days is required to stay in Seoul. So im checking with him now if a 10 days is good enough?

Just sent you a private msg x

I am going soon and will stay until March 12th. That's why I couldn't reach Diane. My surgery is this week. I better call in to confirm. Thank you so much for the info.

Dear Could you please share dr Lee number with me here, i am unable to reach him. Thank you

We went in for a facelift consult at Dr Lee's new place - Area88 , because of all the positive reviews like this post, and saw MANY women walking in and out of the place with a pig-swollen face (faces tightly and unnaturally pulled back- and eyes almost swollen shut with swelling). I and my friends were absolutely horrified.

His prices are also high, twice the going rate. I can't help thinking that there is a lot marketing behind this doctor. Is this a real honest review?

From my person experience of consulting with him, he comes across as a nice doctor, someone who knows what he's talking about. However, as I said, his clients - who were walking in and out while we were waiting -- are walking nightmares...

The original poster is obviously fake. It's NOT a real review.
If anyone is considering going to Korea. I did it for you. Met him. Saw his patients.
This is a FAKE review - a promoter.

This poster is a promoter as well. Just read everything she/he said, and how cleverly she's pushing you to contact the doctor...it's so obvious.

I met the doctor in person, he comes across as warm and is a sympathetic person. Not pushy, and doesn't try to sell you anything. I really liked him.

If his actual patients looked good (they looked horrible), I might have gone through with my Facelift, even if he charges double.

So I suggest you all consult with multiple doctors, but more importantly..stay in the waiting room for 1~2 hrs so you can actually see their actual patients - and their work! Pictures can be doctored- dont be fooled!
Look at their patients! And be VERY wary of the posters here. Even real patients, they get a discount for positive reviews...just be careful.