BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

Hi Bessedapple, how are you healing from the facelift with doctor Lee? I've reading this PF blog and will go with Dr. Lee for my face and neck lifts next March 2020. I just hope he is the best as you and others had mentioned. I am from the US so your honest feedback is very important to me. Please kindly share your thoughts and pictures?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mimimari, it's been six months since your last post. How is your facelift? Are you happy with the results? Please share some pictures. After reading your posts and others regarding Doctor Lee Ju-Hun at Area88, I decided to see him next March for my face and neck lifts. Your honest feedback is very important to me. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you stay while you're in his care? I am torn between VIP and Area88. VIP offers free overnight stays airport pickups. I'll be on my own with Area88 but Dr. Lee's skills maybe better... I don't know... both of them seem good.

hi, i will stay in their apartment .Ihave already made rino and upper blephoraplasty inVIP in 2014

Your facelift procedure is in two days. Are you in Korea now? How do you feel? Best of luck and please keep us posted. I'm very interested. VIP and Area88 are on my short list for face/neck lifts.

Hi,
I'll be in Korea in October, and I got a quote from Dr, Lee Area88. When are you planing to go and which clinic?

I’m thinking of going to Dr. Lee at Area88 in October also for the face and neck lifts but I’ll be there in m

Same here! I haven’t book yet but thinking of doing the face and neck lifts with Dr Lee Area88 in October. I’m flying to Korea in May for a consultation with him and six other places. I never have ps in Korea and just a little scare of doing such an important procedure without meeting the doctors first. What made your decision to choose Dr Lee?

hello, I made already rin oand upper eyes in VIP 5 years ago and some of my friends following my recomendation also made smas and eyes .thatis why iam goingnow again to meet Doctor Lee from VIP

do you mind sharing your before and after pics from VIP in a private message? I would love to see the results because I'm thinking of going there too for eyes and nose. Have you noticed any changes to your rhino after 5 years? did you do rib rhino?