BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a conversation. Let me know which b/a photos you want cuz I did pretty many surgeries at Opera ;)

FC is all about the swelling, isn't it? Good luck with the SK trip and I did send you the dm ;)
From the eyes to my recent surgery breasts, I'm all happy for the results and wish your experience be great too.

I'm sorry for the reply. Hope your surgery all went great. I'm not sure whether you will need it or not but I sent u the m anyway. Cheers

Is there anyone knows about the community sharing info of Opera? I've heard good words about the Opera fc and it is still top on my list to visit or anyone who knows the recent result of Opera please share with me. Thank you XO

Glad to hear that all your PS have been so successful! I am planning to go to korea in next year Apr/May for BA (super excited!). I am still shortlisting clinics for my BA, currently only asked quotation from Dr.Park Jin Seok via Kakao. After reading your experience with Opera, I am keen to shortlist them too! Can you DM me your B&A results for all your procedure done with Opera? Thanks! ;)

• admin locked and unlocked this topic