BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't count them actually, I talked to my consultant and surgeon so i spent about an hour at the clinic. If you're asking exactly how much time with Surgeon.. then probably 15 min? I didn't have much to ask him cuz the korean consultant explained so well before meeting the surgeon. Korean surgeons are busy but I think definitely talented.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there~ I had a facial contouring surgery at the same clinic and planning to visit Korea again probably at the end of 2019. It sounds like you're living in Korea as an exchange student (Not sure if I read it right in your thread) Are you taking any skin treatments for sagging? Do you have a recommendation of skin clinic or anything related to after care? I really want the result lasts for long. Thank you XO

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I happened to live in Korea more than I expected and I kind of doing part-time job to make some money for further cosmetic treatments XD. Anyway, I'm planning to take Ultherapy as a skin treatments to prevent sagging but haven't found a right clinic yet. I will let you know once I find a real gooood one.

It's been one and half month and finally got time to review my latest past surgery. 'BREAST AUGMENTATION'

I decided to take breast augmentation at the end of last year when I visited the clinic for the surgeons' check-up and took the surgery in middle of February and now I can say I like the shape and almost recovered.

SHAPE: Tear-drop
After researching, I went for tear-drop over micro-textured. Surgeon recommended both types and I chose the shape over texture. Right after the surgery, there was volume on upper breasts but now it's nearly subsided and finally showing the shape of tear-drop which chose and love.

VOLUME: 310 cc
During the consultation, my surgeon said, he'd probably use the implants sized between 280-320cc to achieve the size I wanted (between c and full c) Then, he said he does the measuring thing during the operation to find out right size of the implant for my body then he uses it. It was like using a temporary measuring bag and filling liquid into the bag to inflate it and see how much my skin can stretch out(?) I know I'm bad at explaining thing:sad: Anyway, I like the size(average C) and it fits to my upper body.

POST-OP
The next day: Post-op bra which I was wearing till last week.
10th: removal of stitches
Special tapes on the scar for a months and recommended to use scar cream after 1 month.
Also, I was prescribed for the in-take medicine pill to prevent capsular contracture which I don't recall the name. 2-3 pills are left and I have been taking it for 6 weeks.

It was hard... till 3rd day but from the 4th day, I felt better and actually went out to hang out with friends. Of course I was super careful whenever I use my arms for a months. OH, scar! The 4cm scar still looks pink now but I'm thinking that a year might take for it to completely gone :smile:

Thank you for reading the threads and let's all become pretty lol

Thank you for sharing. Can I ask you the brand of your implants and surgeon who did the breast?

Hi Blacklevi, actually 6mil is not that cheap or is too expensive, it's within the normal price range for local Koreans. I knew because I could communicate in basic Korean and I've been asking big clinics like Banobagi and GNG compared to less well-known clinics (only less well-known to internationals), I asked them why their prices are so high, Banobagi straight up told me it's for non-korean and would not accept babitalk coupon for non-korean. Now I can't confirm your price against every clinic, but this is based on my own research. Hope this help

Hi @adelineve He is dr.kwon for breasts and I'm not sure if opera does brazilian butt lift...actually one of my friends had a consultation about lifting butt with fat transfer at another clinic but I don't recall the clinic:sad: Anyway why don't you contact opera They response pretty quick. In case you don't find their contact, welcome to dm me.

• admin locked and unlocked this topic