BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

@K Couture just wrote exactly what I heard at a plastic surgery I had a consultation before. I'm not elder and I don't have thick skin tissue nor fat in my eyelids. The surgeon said I'm a good candidate for both surgeries then he asked me to hold a mirror and made eye folds with a long pin(I don't know the name of the tool)

He showed me the maximum crease I can get by non-incision. He said if the crease gets bigger, there will be change of loosening. It was very natural looking inward(?) double eye folds. He mentioned that if I want more obvious eye folds, I have to take the incision.

I still researching for the shapes of double eyelids I desire. I haven't decided yet... anyway I think people don't always need to go for the incision if their desired shape can be obtained by non-incision surgery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday, I visited clinic for the nearly 11 month past check-up. The clinic is pretty much same; many locals, Chinese and I saw foreigners with blonde hair. They were speaking some other language I don't understand XD. This time I didn't go along with my Korean friend so English Interpreter helped me through the visit.

Sad new is that I wasn't able to meet my surgeon who did my eyes and nose. They said he no longer works there. They arranged the check-up with the main surgeon of the clinic. He tried to spend more time with me and listen to my conditions.

EYES : I'm happy with the results but I was concerned about the dry eyes. Found out that the dryness is due to using contacts. I recently started using the contacts... anyway he prescribed me artificial eye drops and assured me that the surgery went fine.

NOSE : I am satisfied with my current nose but told him that I wanted my nostril to be like 5% smaller and asked him whether it can be smaller later .Hahaha I know I sound very greedy. Well, he checked the nose inside, implants and told me that the condition is very good and looks pretty to and he didn't recommend another surgery to make the nostrils 5% smaller. Instead he said he can try a injection which can make nostrils tiny bit smaller. Kindly it was complimentary treatment X

Cheeks+ Long curve square jaws + Advanced chin : I met the surgeon who did my facial contouring. I waited him for 15 minutes but I was warned already that there would be delays in December. I didn't have any symptoms so the check-up went fast and simple. I just thank him for not giving the sagging.

Finally the consultation about breast augmentation;My breasts are between A and B and wanted to C. My skin is really thin and soft so he said I'm a good candidate for the round micro-textured and the tear-drop shape which is pretty popular to everyone. He said both shapes will work on me so he let me choose which I'm still thinking and researching.
The costs I was quoted are tear-drop, krw 6mil and round micro-textured, krw 7mil. I think I should look for some reviews about this two types... please reply to this if you have experience with the implants! Thank you and wish me luck, I'm planning to take the surgery in Feb during the Chinese New Year XOXO

From what I heard, korean celebs who took f/c, they visit skin clinic every day to receive laser for tightening then finally they take face-lift surgery which I assume a minimal lift surgery.

Hi, d.o.abi, can you be kind to tell us about your clinic revision policy? You said you wanted to visit the clinic before a year passes. Do they offer free revision within a year? and what about past 2 year or 3 years? I'm actually considering opera clinic for facial contouring surgery (I've read lots of review of the clinic in chinese forum and some in here) As it is a big surgery and there are risks, I want a clinic who takes some responsibility for long term.

Thank you for the review. It will help me for my future consultations too yet I'm only doing online consultations. Do you know where the incision would be?

Your review helped me a lot when I chose my clinic. I recall that yours was the only review about Opera. Good luck to your coming surgery.

It was free within a year and there are some cost covered by clinic till 3 years but don't remember exactly how much from the second year. Why don't you send a message. They respond pretty fast.

If you mean an incision for breast augmentation, I will be under breasts. I wear sleeveless top a lot and for the fast recovery.

Hi, D.O.abi, I went to opera yesterday for square jaw and wide and short chin. I was recommended for long curve from the angle of jaw to chin and sliding chin surgery. The chin bone will be cut into T shape to make it narrow and advanced little bit forward. I was quoted for 6 krw mil. I liked the surgeon but I am super confused because of the cost. Isn't it too cheap? Maybe I went to too expensive clinics? I like to go to Opera but I'm afraid maybe this cheap cost won't promise the results? but then your review is so great also their before/after pictures looked great. Can you help with me as you've received a surgery there...I'm planing to take at the end of Jan.

• 2 weeks later...
hello!! can u tell me how u joined without a korean phone number? or if its possible for me to also use ur account aaa~

https://www.docshop.com/education/cosmetic/breast/implants/shapes I found this article very informative.

Hi @D.O.abi Thank you for sharing. I'm considering opera for my facial contouring but haven't found much information about the clinic except your thread. Can you send me the real before and after photo of facial contouring? I've received lots of ba from opera but they were models of the clinic and I really want to see real photos.

• admin locked and unlocked this topic