BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Pls may I know the one who did your V-Line? I want really dramatic results, and wonder if there’s more than 1 doctor who does that surgery and which one would you recommend.

Hi @D.O.abi, does Opera provide only Sebbin breast implants? I want to consult with them too, but I prefer other brands

Great news! my friends went Opera to have botox on her jaw and she said she saw the banner of butt lifting. I don`t know whether they have been doing or just started to do so but you should definitely check it out. Good luck :smile:

@Jesus Segura Mine was more like natural-looking result because I wanted that way but you can have your way if you want real slim V-line. I think chinese like super v-line and korean like natural one and not too pointy chin but still very smooth egg shape. My cousin is visiting Korea for her summer vacation and she has an appointment with Dr.Kwon. He has great review here and in chinese forum too so you can invest him btw I totally recommend him and you will know he is trustworthy once you meet him. I dm you my b/f. Good luck in korea.

Hi @D.O.abi , would you dm me the name of the docs who did your nose and fc too please? May I also see your before after pics? Opera is on my list but so far I can only find B/A pics of models. I would love to see real pics.

Thanks

dm you

dm you too :smile: Good luck with the consultation. I did recommend dr.kwon to many friends and a cousin. You will like him.

• admin locked and unlocked this topic