BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

Opera is my list for breast implants too. @D.O.abi I'm waiting for your before and afters too :smile:@SOoWi there is a thread who had breasts at opera. She posted her b/f pictures and they look great. Follow the below link. When do you plan to visit btw?

# Oh, there are 2 recent threads of Opera rhino too. Good luck and share some info of breast implant with me later :smile:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m interested in rhino. Planning ahead for beginning of 2020 I think.

When she gave me her b&a they were only one front one side so i couldnt really tell but i left it that way lol

Well, I thought they look super great if we consider her before photo. Natural cleavage between the breasts and the volume look natural. I don't know about the texture but if I have the same result like hers, I'd be super satisfied and happy =)

It is dr.Kwon work? Lol I was wearing the same post-op bra!

• 2 weeks later...
Do they also do fat transplant to breast as well? :smile:

Hi leedawon! I know I'm quoting you from long ago but would it be possible for me to use your babitalk login for me to check out the pictures on Opera as well? I'd love to see them!

I have asked opera for square jaw reduction with wide zygoma and this is the pictures they sent me. I really like the second one :smile: If you gain the access to the app, let me know how you'd like the ba pictures !

Omg those look so good! Yeah unfortunately still haven’t gotten access to babitalk yet T_T

I heard they do. I needed more than fat grafting so I chose Implant but if you're thinking just one bra cup size increase, fat grating could be a good choice for you.

• admin locked and unlocked this topic