BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

Hahaha, I have seen the second lady a lot and loved her results of course! FC surgeries do change people's face completely.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you dm me you b/a results? I'm still in search of a clinic for FC, Eyes, and nose. It would be a big help.

It totally seems so. I found another b/a from opera blog. If my results turns out like her, I will so happy. Do you think Opera provides continuous good fc surgeries? I need your honest answer.

I think, the work has been always same. very affordable and trendy good results. Also, I haven't found bad review/horrible post-op experience. I have read some comments mentioning that Opera sharpens too much for fc but I think the patient requested that way becuz mine looks super natural(I'm not fan of V-line and I demanded natural way) Good luck!

Can the doctor at Opera speak English???

I am keen in your b/a photos for rhino too. Could you pls pm me ? I did my revision in Braun 2 yrs + ago, and need to fix it asap with a good ENT and Rhino surgeon. Will there be a good revision doctor for nose in Opera ?

HI D.O.abi,

I am keen to do the following with Opera. Probably late sep. Eyelid correction + Ptosis + Full face fat graft + breast implants.
Ideally i would have picked face countouring but it seems recovery is much longer than the period i can be downtime for. So, i will start with fat graft.
Can you kindly share your before and after of the fc, and BA with me please? Really appreciate and i will keep these P&C.

can you also DM me who your Dr. was for genioplasty? After reading your post, I messaged them on KakaoTalk and I like how they reply fast. But the thing is I already have a surgery date with banobagi for Rhinoplasty and I’m staying in SK for 2 weeks. Is it advisable or safe to go get a genioplasty with Opera once my cast is off on my nose? I wouldn’t mind the hassle at all since their price is in my budget.. lol and if you can also dm me your before and after since they sent me photos of models. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much :smile: I have a flight to Korea next month so I will see and check them by myself and probably will come back if I need your sweet help again. Wish me luck!

• admin locked and unlocked this topic