BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

I did via dm.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice review. Can't wait to read your another review of breast augmentation. You are still up for this surgery, right? I'm considering opera for ba with lifting so kind of looking forward to your surgery as if it is mine :smile: I asked for quote for lifting and implant and they only gave me the quotes which fits to my budget and I'm planning it at the end of this year.

Numb for couple of months and slowly regaining senses there. When I touch my chin, I feel something probably the cut of bone. It was super weird when I first felt it lol. I'm healthy so the recovery went good. No side effect so far :smile:

Hello.
Are they known for doing well on double eyelid incision method? I've been reading many posts and forums, and I was thinking going to Teium, Opera, or one of the quotes that docfinder gave me. However, after reading many posts about bad surgery at Teium, I think I am beginning to get skeptical. Maybe, I will settle with one of the big four or Opera.

Can't wait to read another thread of yours. May I ask you about your consultation? I heard Korean surgeons kinds of rush consultation...I'm sure they are all great and very skillful but just wondering about the consultation time..thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
It's been about a month and they look still bigger than I expected but I assume that it will look natural, softer and bit smaller. I'm still wearing post-op bra and little bit busy with family stuff but soon... soon will share my experience and photos!

Hope you found right surgeon for you. Not every surgeon in big clinic or famous clinic is talented...so look for surgeons not by clinic C: Good luck!

• admin locked and unlocked this topic