BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool !! Thanks for your information !!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys! Just an update, I went back to Opera finally for consultation.
Up on research they seemed to be popular with rhinoplasty, I went in filled out the form and consulted about my rhino with dr kwon
They quoted me with 4.6mil for bridge aug with silicone, hump reduction, nose bone slimming and tiplasty.
Price sounded good with me and they said that if I do the surgery with them, they'd give me discount

wow it sounds good :biggrin:

Really?? So do you decided to do surgery there??

BIG NEWS!!
I went back yesturday and had consult again, I've decided to do fc and rhino together at opera since they quoted me 12mil for fc and 4.6mil for rhino; obviously they gave me a DC as im doing it together. I went to mvp, top class (since it was on another floor of same building as Opera), ID, etc. but it was either little quite with one or two patients, or price too high, little pushy, etc.
Reason why I've choosen Opera is every time I went its full of locals and when other clinics quoted me 10mil for v-line only...Opera offered 12mil for cheekbone and v-line.

I've paid deposit for this friday! Wish me luck!!

Wow, its really good for you !
They always give good prices, different with another clinics. And yeah, in Opera always full of locals that make a good sign for foreigner costumers.
I wish luck for your surgery and i can't wait for your next posting !
Keep update Kathy :P

Thank you!! I sure will be updating :biggrin:

can i see photos of the facial contour?

Hi guys long time no see
Im pretty much still swollen
But except for the swelling im eatting ok and doing ok

I was admitted on friday night and i went home on saturday. During my stay i just tried to sleep but nurse was back and forth checking up on me. On saturday i was given the things i needed and off i went home (wear like a zip up or a shirt that you can wear eàsily!!) I went back on monday abd got checked and I'll be going back on friday this week again.

how many days post op are u? u did FC?

• admin locked and unlocked this topic