BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

That's great! Do u think u can pm me the results? I'm considering this clinic for fc

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was reading Babitalk and one of the featured girls on the main page had her surgeries with Opera. She paid approx. 2000USD for nose and her result came out lovely. I read somewhere in this forum that Opera has rude service and somewhat pushy (gotta go find it again) but now that I'm seeing this review, I'm going to put Opera on my list and leave room for doubt. Also, this is the girl I mentioned. I completely fell in love with her nose and face contouring results ㅎㅅㅎ

IMG_1502688289.586398.jpgIMG_1502688301.994341.jpgIMG_1502688310.755410.jpgIMG_1502688318.218335.jpgIMG_1502688326.880984.jpgIMG_1502688334.310107.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
That's some wonderful result! Btw, do u know whether I can join Babitalk without a Korean number? Or how to join Babitalk?

Hello! Your thread's been super helpful to me - I've been looking around the forum to try and find clinics popular with the locals, and voila! I'm also looking to do rhinoplasty and facial contouring, so if you don't mind, could you please show me your before and after pictures? I will be super grateful!

• 2 weeks later...
I joined Babitalk without a Korean phone number! If you'd like, I'm totally comfortable with inboxing you my ID & password for I've shared it with few other girls here ^^

That's great, perhaps you can tell me how you can join Babitalk without a Korean number? THX

• admin locked and unlocked this topic