BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I went to opera for consultation today and got the following quotation:
Non incisional des and epicanthoplasty for 1,4mil won.
The price is good and I also liked the surgeon, but got mixed feelings about the method- non incisional. I thought incisional would last longer (permanent results) and non incisional is just for a few years. Dr. Yoon assured me that technology has advanced and non incisional is also permanent, but I don't know. :sad:

Anyone had non incisional and is totally happy with it?

Thanks.

From what I have researched on this forum your claim seems to be the correct one, but perhaps the technique has indeed progressed? I am not a doctor, so since you are there perhaps it is an idea for you to get a few other opinions at from other doctors/clinics? Good luck!

Thank you so much for your review D.O.abi! Opera seems to be good, and the price is good too. It's definitely on my list. I'm new to this forum, so I don't know much about the clinics yet.

Could you share it with me too? ^^'
I've been trying to join Babitalk but apparently it's asking a Korean phone number so I can't join it... I really want to see the pictures there!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, KPSA
I also went to Korea to get qoutes fro several clinics. And their prices were all different.
I have some Korea friends and they told me Korean plastic surgery technology is becoming equal regardless of the places.
So that is why I did not get a surgery from a famous doctor.
But it all depends your personality and your choice

That's great and you're lucky to have Korean friends to help you out :smile: Any local recommendations?

I personally vistied a few clinics myself. G***, B****, R**** and finally visited mid-sized OPERA clinic and made up my mind there cuz I liked their price.
You should try visiting several clinics, too. It helps!

I think only one ID can be registered by each phone number. So maybe you can ask for their ID to share? I'm looking for someone to share ID too..^^;;

Hi, everyone. Thank you for reading my review. Surprised when I found my thread was still in the second page. School made me horribly busy and it's been half a year since I logged in. I have an appointment for check-ups 2. I don't have complains but I think it would be great to meet them before my revision time expires also have another consultation for breasts. I will leave a comment about the current conditions of the clinic after visiting them. I expect so waiting due to peak season.. wish me luck!

Sure, I had lots of help in this forum before I decided to take surgeries. DM me ;)

depends on how they do it. Non incisional is permanent. They gotta use the webbing technique for it to hold firmly however. but gotta remember when i say permanent i mean as you age and your tissues sag you will have to do something about it. Kinda the same with incisional too. Ive seen my mum's friends who had incisional des years ago have to do an endoscopic forehead lift to make their lids visible again with age. But im assuming you are not an aunty so it shouldnt be an issue for you

This is the best answer I've found so far! So great explanation and finally understood about the non-incision double eyelid.

no worries x. imo you should also consider the thickness of your tissue versus how dramatic an effect you want. If your tissues are thick and fatty and you want a more pronounced crease, incisional tends to be more effective.

• admin locked and unlocked this topic