BeautyHacker

Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did my 2jaw, vline and zygoma reduction at face dental a week ago. Great Dr and great nurses. I will write my review later when I go back to my home country. However I must say that first day was HELLLLLLL. I immediately regretted it when I woke up from anesthesia. It wasn't about pain, it was the crazy discomfort and being unable to breath. JUST HELLLLLL. However I recovered fast and 3rd day and so on were relatively easy.

there are tons of people going in april! im going april 21 for a consultation with tfd. i'm most likely doing it with gng but i'm curious to see what dr, lee has to say! i'll be consulting for sliding genio and maybe slight chin/jaw shaving to even out the final shape. not sure if zygoma is necessary, certainly hope not lol.

I totally vote yes. That clinic is amazing. Nurses are great. Day 1 I had to call nurses every 15-20 mins for blood/phlegm suction outta my mouth and nose and the nurse would come right away under few seconds. If it weren't for those nurses I would've taken out my wafer and intubation and just walked away, that's how much discomfort it was.

Are you sure that you can have zygoma reduction in the facedental? They are specialized in oral and maxillofacial surgery.

I've been quoted for zygoma so I assume they do this procedure.

O&M docs are trained for this - jaw, cheekbone, eye socket, sinus and lefort fractures. Basically the skull.

Also, complex dental implants involve suspension at the zygoma region. O&M surgeons are probably more specialized for skull bone surgeries , but perhaps less for soft tissue aesthetics.

You are right. Oral and maxillofacial surgery covers those areas and the facedental actually performs the zygoma reduction for 4.4 million KRM. I asked Dr. Lee in the facedental using Kakao Talk since the zygoma reduction isn't listed in the English site.

• 2 months later...
can i ask you what they quoted you? they quoted me 15,400,000 krw for 2jaw alone. i spoke with olivia.