BeautyHacker

Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my skype meeting with Dr. Lee two days ago. I did mention he has great reputation and as well as having subtle and natural results. But since I want my cheekbones corrected, the change needs to be big enough but also natural. Dr. Lee said he does what his patients want, and to meet their expectations. So if you want drastic change, you just need to tell him and he will do it for you, as long as your CT scan shows there's no nerve lines in the way. Overall, Dr. Lee is super amazing to deal with, I'm going to see him in April for f2f consultation. He said we can have more skype meeting if I have any more questions, just such a great doctor. Different from other bigger clinics where you can only talk to the consultants and everything else need to wait till your f2f.

• 3 months later...
how long did he take to reply? i want to get a quote from them but it’s kinda hard since i haven’t heard back after i sent pics lol

What? That's weird, I talked to him yesterday and he sent me multiple messages at different times.. He also sent me a quote..

I am considering Dr. Lee myself. For some reason after I made a kakao account, it wouldn't let me log in (saying my email wasn't connected with an account). So I messaged him via Skype. Is he responsive to Skype at all or do I need to get my kakao account working?

Also I tried to send an email to the one listed on the site and it said the address wasn't valid?

If you have facebook try contacting him on messenger! I got replies within minutes.

I was quoted 4.4-6.6 krw for genioplasty + jaw shaving, whick i guess is kind of similar to v line but not really? He also offered me to pay 1.0 krw more for liposuction. Hopefully going on a f2f consultation in November & maybe i'll get a more specific price then!

Haha he said 1.0 krw for liposuction and muscle resection for me too (I'm doing v line chin).

Darn, as soon as I saw these he actually replied on Skype. But after I sent my pictures, I got no response. I'm hoping he's just busy and I didn't scare him off with my face! I am considering making a facebook for easier communication but I feel bad spamming him in two places at once ToT