BeautyHacker

Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vline 4.4mil botox they gave it to me for free bc i paid 1mil for buccal fat removal and u have to pay for ur medicine as well, they get it for you i think max for pills are like 40k

Did u read my review lollll my experience with the doctor was far from my expectations, he was friendly and professional. I didnt like the nurses that much though there was one nurse who draws your blood she was so cute. I do like my results.

The link didnt work. Sorry. I got confused because it linked back to the front page.

Edit;; never mind. My own fault. Didnt work on mobile but worked fine on browser. Sorry ><

Ohh i see okay dont worry!

Hello! I went TFD and had a great experience, I also agree with the poster above that the nurse that took my blood was suuuper cute.

Anyway, the results are very subtle and natural. Don't expect anything drastic or to automatically look x50 times prettier, I look better for sure but to be honest I had some unrealistic image of going from an average girl to a kpop star. Be realistic in your expectations :smile: also TFD has a low price, they do a great job but they are very no frills, don't expect a discount for a review, airport pick ups, ect. All you get are meds and ice packs.

It also proves that all the positive reviews on TFD are genuine and not from promoters.

Travellers FYI: If you use limousine airport bus it will take you 45-50 minutes from airport to gangnam. In car/taxi it can be around 90 minutes. Buses have dedicated lanes and they don't stop at toll stations. You can buy the ticket at the airport. The cashier can also help you if you tell them your stop, they will tell you which bus to take.

@mlydzz you got buccal!!! Are there pictures!? I have to check out this review!! How was is? Was is dramatic or subtle? I am thinking of doing buccal too! I was too worried about the sunken-cheek-runway-model look so I didnt get it.

No i didn't take pics, honestly it didn't make much of a difference, it's more subtle. I have NO IDEA how much fat he took out though i didn't ask, but i dont have a slight hollow or anyhting but for reference my cheek was too fat in my opinion so yeah (im normal weight if anything)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
i want to go to tfd for v line surgery. but how surgeries at tfd are subtle and natural? because i got an angular and but square but small face and want to make it oval so i wonder if it's possible

• 1 month later...