BeautyHacker

Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

can i ask you how much the 2 jaw was? they quoted me 15,400,000 krw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT speak to Olivia. She's a known 3rd party bot that goes on websites. Always speak directly to the doctor.

I had my genioplasty done in TFD. I am so happy. I'm thinking of writing a review soon. Dr Lee is very capable and empathetic.

she's a bot?? she sounded so coherent and detailed in our convo though

Actually i think its true. Because i got two different price quotes. One from tfd itself via kaokao and the othet via olivia. There was a considerable price difference. I think its best to contact clinic directly.

Don’t speak with Olivia, she always quoted higher than Dr’s quote
Anw, I was told 10.5 millionW for double jaw surgery by Dr.Lee

So Olivia is an outside resource of the clinic as only the doctor speaks English fluently. I speak okay Korean and went by myself with a friend (I live in Korea). I was quoted 2,000,000 won less going by myself than I was quoted when asking Olivia. Just an FYI! I do however think it could be better to have a translator with you if you don't speak any Korean. The staff was kind, but my conversations with them were 100% in Korean.

Have you had your surgery yet? Whats your experience thus far with the clinic? 0:

I was quoted for 15.4 million by Olivia too. She made an appointment for me next month with Dr. Lee. Should I cancel the appointment and speaks with Dr. Lee himself? Or should i just go ahead with the appointment but negotiate on the spot?

Ok I contacted Dr. Lee personally. He quoted a lower cost for my surgeries. Anyway what Olivia quoted was just an estimate. She told me it will be decided after face to face consultation. :smile:

Can you pm me your price for everything as well please?