BeautyHacker

Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

Have you done surgical muscle reduction there? I went there for buccal fat removal and I had a great experience. He also advised me on muscle reduction and I chose not to do it because I was too scared. My buccal fat removal was very easy so now I am considering muscle reduction too.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I am pretty happy with them too.

Can anyone please recommend a good skin care clinic in Seoul? My biggest concern is post-acne scars. I’ve had consultations at a couple of clinics but I am not convinced. I’d like to read more reviews from real people. Thank you

Start off by looking up jivaka care, looking at their services, then looking up the services they offer and the clinics they offer. Look up skin care clinics in purseforum, too. This thread is about TFD, not skincare.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I’m also planning on saving up to have surgery done in SK next year and TFD is looking like the way to go for me at the moment. I’ve seen nothing but positive things said and it’s great to know that Dr Lee is an O&MF surgeon and that the clinic has an orthodontist and anaesthesiologist on-site. Haven’t made any contact with Dr Lee yet though. Will do so after scoping out photos of the look I’m hoping to achieve.

That’s coming up quick! Please report back here how things go after! ☺️

Haha, i cancelled the trip cause of the virus.. Most likely going next year, maybe fall this year if everything has calmed down by then.

• 2 months later...
Hoping to visit TFD early next year... virus stuff wont be fixed by then but I know SKoreas been really on top of things. Itd be nice to hit that sweet spot where the risks arent too high but the airfare is still cheap :P