BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I m planning to go back and confront the clinic and see doc from Cocoline... i already made enquire. do you know anything about the two doctors? Like which dr kim for revision or any different in style...?

Sorry, I don't know the differences between the doctors. All I know is the two that are there have been there since the beginning, and they operate on every surgery. Might be a bit more expensive than the newer clinics that are offering deals because they've been around for so long and are known to be reliable. Their style is natural.

Thank you very much treppenwitz for your quick reply. Maybe i ask the clinic or see their patients pics. Yes, the most important thing is the surgeon and that he actually perform the surgery. Honestly I don’t think if Dr Lee really did my face at all... but whatever it was, the way they practice and integrity is disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...
i'm looking at doing accuscuplt procedure to remove my double chin and lower cheeks fats. i had since consulted a few clinics online.

banobagi- seems very well known and advertised a lot but after reading many negative reviews on them (especially if you're not a youtuber) i'm kind of worried..

regen- sounds very factory to me in their email, also offering higher discounts if i were to write a review for them and share before/after photos. also very costly..

fresh- had really great before/after photos and a video which looked really good but was obviously sponsored. i also read that many girls had lumps after surgery and face became asymmetrical. so now its off my list as well to be safe.

i had consulted with docfinderkorea too and they recommended me banobagi, cinderella, view and ID. even though they emphasised in their email a lot on safety and patient satisfaction, i decided to research on my own and read that banobagi, cinderella and ID had bad reps such as botched jobs and shadow doctors etc which made me worried as well to use their service?? have yet to research much on view.

(** i do want to state that i understand that not all reviews are accurate **)

moving on, i could not find much reviews about hershe online and was wondering if anyone had done accuscuplt laser there before?? their consultation was the best out of all the consults i did so far as they made me feel like they really care and it was more like a two way conversation. they also did not try to push me into deciding a surgery date and even mentioned i did not need chin fillers after accuscuplt (when i initially suggested it). The other clinics took awhile to reply and when they did, it was more of a copy & paste template to which when i replied, they read it and didn't get back even after a few days. I'm very lost with all these loads of information. Am leaning towards hershe just that their lack of reviews is what i worry about!!

Any advices??? :smile:

Speaking from my experience, agencies are contracted with those clinics.. they are not represent the best interest of you. They just want to have a cut of their fees... i hired one and now end up i had a botched job from their recommendation (Bano) then they just told me they cannot advice where or how can i complain.... many times they told me maybe i have high expectation or make me feel i m responsible... i m so upset cos they are the one who introduced me to that... and now something bad happened, they just want to wash their hands and i checked that i paid much higher fees than people who approached the clinic direct.. please do your own research and try not to use agency...they are brokers of those PS clinics and will only push you those they have higher cut from introducing you... it’s very upsetting and it is actually one of the doctor I consulted online who told me i should not trust those brokers. I m heading to Korea soon to meet people that I can file complain.. if I were u, i wont go to a foreign country to do PS cos they dont provide any aftercare if you have problems.. for my situation is that my work had done too bad indeed no local surgeons want to fix and ask me to go back to Korea cos they have too many patients coming back from Korea and want to have revision so they don’t really want to pick up their mess..(my country have a proper system that a botched job can lead to medical hearings and license taken..) i Know and trust that there are many good PS surgeons in Korea.. but you just have to find the right one for you... those you have mentioned, (big and well known overseas) local people dont really go to.. so you know how they are... good luck on your search and i really trying to tell my story cos i dont want to see any other woman go through what i m going through... i feel being an international customer, i got rid off and taken advantage and ruined my appearance because of malpractice of a certain clinic.

thank you so much for your input and really sorry to hear what has happened to you. wishing you all the best! :smile:

Hi guys!! Just joined. I’m looking to get rhino in sept or oct. Starting my research now. Thanks for making this thread, it’s so helpful!

Is sept or oct a better time to get ps done?? Or is there another date I can look at?

i personally wouldnt recommend docfinder if youre able to speak english as most clinic consultants are able to speak english and seoul is easy to get around. i feel that they are too hyped up by youtubers who are obviously sponsored, thus they got to write good reviews and have preferential treatment.. the clinics docfinder gave me were all big, factory clinics that most foreigners go to with bad reps on these forums

yea.. banobagi was one of them. ive seen and read good reviews and also botched jobs from the same clinic. wouldnt wanna take a chance on that if i were you. docfinder also recommended me ID but through thorough research, ive found that ID have had cases of shadow doctors doing the surgery while the patient is unconscious..

i've been researching for awhile now on PS in seoul, trying to look for a reputable clinic and it is a long process going back and forth with online consultants, finding out the costs and reading reviews. so i would recommend investing lots of time in it! also, i've heard that the winter months are better for healing :smile: