BeautyHacker

My Experience With Misooda and Jewelry Plastic Surgery

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your concern!

I am only considering dental clinics in Korea for the v-line revision, such clinics are more experienced in revision cases for the jaw. Moreover I trust oral surgeons more when it comes to jaw surgeries. I will probably go to The Face Dental - as mentioned in my review, I would have gone there had it not been for Misooda.

You are welcome!

I would not be able to, in the West facial contouring is not common at all (I do not know if surgeries like v-line even exist). Also I still think aesthetically, Korean ps is better. So I will have to pay out of my own pocket. I will be getting revision in Korea, perhaps at the Face Dental.

Thanks for reading! I am never gonna go to a clinic that I haven't seen real good reviews from anymore, and never gonna use an agency again. I think I hate the agency more than the clinic. And later on when I express my woes, the agent tries to push all the blame on the clinic - like Jewelry or Cinderella.

Yeah my friend pointed out that if the clinic is willing to give that price because of Misooda (who gets commission), they surely can give it if you go yourself. Usually clinics prefer patients to contact them directly and not use an agency.

I can't fix anything in Canada, as surgeries like v-line are inexistent here. Also I still feel Korean plastic surgery is more advanced, I just ended up with bad doctor. I am gonna fix the jaw at a dental clinic in Korea and find an ENT clinic for the nose revision.

For the people who had a clinic in mind and just used them to get a deal, there is much less danger. In my case, I was swayed by the agent. I can't believe I relied on her recommendation and "knowledge" into choosing that clinic and doctor. While others may have had a good experience, I still do not think they are a useful or ethical company. Once you use them, they bring up reviews and pics so often, and always tell you to tell others to use misooda - pushy af. The other agency I mentioned in my review never did that, don't care if clients mention them or not.

Yeah, in cases like that, where you just use them to get a deal or promo at a clinic you are certain of, you would most likely have a smooth experience. After it did not work out at Cinderella, I let her take me to the clinics that she likes, works more with. Overall I am kinda miffed that my screw situation was not handled better, how Cindy could have agreed to surgeries online without first showing the x ray to the doctor.

I noticed a lot of advertisements for Jewelry too in Sinsa. But in spite of that, they are rarely mentioned in English forums or chats, and later on I learned they are blacklisted by Koreans. Their clientele seems to be mainly Chinese and Thai people. After my surgeries, some people linked me articles of botched jobs at Jewelry from Chinese patients :sad:.

I would say vline and genio are usually safe if you go to a good clinic, with an ethical/conservative doctor. Jewelry is not a clinic known for facial contouring at all, I think their only strong point is dolly eyes.

You are welcome! Thanks for reading :biggrin:.

From now on I will discuss all my surgery plans with people close to me, not try to do everything alone, as I am still very inexperienced and vulnerable. I hope to get the revisions this year.

Thank you! I learned so many lessons from this experience. From now on I will probably be overly cautious when it comes to choosing surgeons. I am planning on doing the revisions later on this year.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I have heard of jewelry but mainly for small surgeries like what you mentioned. Whereas for Cindy, they are great for eyes and dramatic make over. Saw an Instagram model who did her eyes at Cindy and it’s really natural and big.

I am sorry for what happen. It must be really awful! Please stay strong!

Yes! Very helpful.

I’m a guy and have been researching for the past month, I’m doing my surgery in Korea in April (rhinoplasty), so I’m glad you opened my eye to not be so trusting.

If you have any suggestions for me, also let me know. You seem to have done a lot of researching! Glad now you will only get the best results. I only looked into TLPlastic Clinic and JW. You are making me want to look up Cindy too.

You are welcome! Yes, Jewelry is not good for any complicated cases. I have even heard of some botched nose and eye jobs there. Cinderella is better than Jewelry for bigger surgeries, but now I do not know if they were really the perfect clinic for me, as I have not seen any real reviews from them. I think I really needed to consult at many clinics before deciding, to take my time.

It has been hard, I spend every minute regretting the past and wanting to go back in time. Thank you for your kind words!

Oh, good luck with your surgery! Yes, we need to be extremely vigilant and prudent when it comes to plastic surgeries. It was easy for me to think I would not fall for sales tactics and succumb to the pressure from consultants/agencies when I was at home. But when I got there, I must have let my guard down because the agent acted so nice, as if she was my friend. Plus they are masters at playing games with you. If possible, it would be good to have some company (family or friend) with you for surgery.

What I liked about Cindy is that they have ENT doctors that do nose. Now I am only considering ENT clinics for rhino revision as they can fix functional issues like deviation - I am interested in Nplus, Barroco, and Cocoline. They do not market to foreigners. I heard JW does very natural results, could be a good or bad thing depending on what you want to achieve. I believe TL is not known for rhino, more known for facial contouring. But main thing is if you like their style or not.

Yeah, reading your story was scary. I felt bad for you, but was so glad that your v-line could he corrected! Silver-lining! Not many have that hope.

Yes! I am so glad I found this forum, I was considering TL because they offered me a cheaper price than all clinics I contacted, I am new to this so I did not realize they were not known for Rhino, explains the lower cost. Yes I am seeking a natural nose, especially as a guy, the bulbous tip and hump/bridge are the main problems. Now I am considering View as well because it looks like they have natural results too. God, this is so stressful. I don’t blame ya for being so overwhelmed and agreeing with the agency.