BeautyHacker

My Experience With Misooda and Jewelry Plastic Surgery

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how they could even ask you to do this! omg!!! I'm pissed!

Yeah, but the agent recommended clinics that are kinda infamous, like ID - good thing people on the kakao chats quickly shut down that option for me. And some clinics just aren't good or known for certain things, like Jewelry is not a smart choice for facial contouring - especially since I had screws in my jaw and had 2 jaw before. A dental clinic would have been best, but of course that mercenary agent did not want to lose out on her sweet commission and deterred me from going to places that she did not work with. Nothing subjective about a botched jaw btw.

As I had, I would have never deposited ahead of time, would have researched more, had Misooda not been so pushy with the deposit for Cinderella. Several times I was gonna tell them I am just gonna go myself, but then they tried to get me excited about their "deals". They are expert sales people and manipulators.

If I chose a clinic and doctor with good, consistent reviews, no history of botched jobs, and still got botched, I would be very unlucky. My mom and others think that since I went to such a bad clinic and had such an inept surgeon (who did not have the skill or ethics to deal with my complicated case for the jaw), and everything is still fixable now, I am not unlucky. I was walking into a pitfall :sad:.

Thank you! I was inexperienced and didn't realize how fake and manipulative people could be. If they know you are unhappy, they won't ask you to review. For patients with good or decent results, they will keep asking them to review, to promote them. I know Misooda checks purseforum quite often, to monitor things. And I have seen them reply to comments, posing as unbiased fellow ps researchers. They think they are smart but at the same time they are not.

To my understanding, she had done enough research. If she was there alone and not with Misooda, I think she would make a wiser option. Based on what she said, I really doubt she would choose Jewelry if she is there solo, not with an agent. She had done her research, and so the lesson for us to learn is not to choose a trashy agent like the one she had. Language could be a huge barrier but it is still much better going without an agent like Misooda.

i have to disagree with you. I think it is not up to luck when you have done enough research, but landing on a botched results. If you think ps is up to luck, then you have to probably advance your thoughts first before getting ps. It is quite obvious something definitely went wrong in the middle for her case. It is a lesson to learn for her but she is also warning us not to choose an agent like what she did. Also be careful with posts on PF. Choose carefully, choose wisely, DONT choose an agent like Misooda (in her case) and think twice. I think that is the message she wanna give us. Don't trust anyone if you are unsure!

Yeah, I did extensive research for over three years. Looked into more clinics than most people. But I was very impressionable, more so than I thought, when I went to Korea alone. Just for those two days before my surgeries, I believed the lies that agent told. Ugh, so frustrating, I would've consulted at The Face Dental and other places I looked into before had I gone alone.

Thank you for understanding! You are absolutely right. If plastic surgery was really 50/50, I'm sure there would be way less people doing it, I cannot comprehend how anyone can make such a fatuous assertion. In my case, the agency was exceedingly persuasive and crafty - just because of some enticing words, I discarded my previous research those days and believed they were looking out for me. I have now learned not to be so trusting of strangers, there are lots of depraved people out there. Now, I was always aware of that, but never had first hand experience with such people as I have been very sheltered all my life. Any other options, going to Korea with a family member, or being completely alone without an agent, would not have yielded such a lamentable outcome.

Well... when you read through all the threads here, you will realise that despite of the extensive research that one has done, which includes asking fellow forumners here or in RealSelf who had their surgeries done successfully, there were some that still had their surgeries botched despite them going to the same surgeons that others had done theirs with successful results. However, of all the reviews that I read here, if one is planning for calf reduction, the surgeon to go to, would definitely be Dr Park from OZ clinic. From what I recalled, none of the forumners in the Calf Reduction thread, spoke badly of his skills. All were praising his skills. (Do correct me if I am wrong.)
There were also a few forumners here who brought their family members or friends along with them to the consultation but that also did not help with the situation. They ended up getting procedures which were unnecessary for them.
Extensive research will help to reduce the risk of getting botched surgeries greatly though. If one has done extensive research on that particular surgeon despite getting botched, then, what else can we blame on?