BeautyHacker

My Experience With Misooda and Jewelry Plastic Surgery

Thank you! Yes, at least it's not so botched to the point that it can't be revised. Also nose revision is so common. It so frustrating though as I could've easily gotten them right the first time, very likely I would have if I never contacted Misooda. I always planned to do things myself and never use an agency, but a friend of mine got a good deal through them and I thought I could just use them for price negotiation. Even though many people always say you can get a better deal yourself, I thought I sucked at bargaining.

I think TL offers a low price for everything. When I contacted them last spring they gave a lower quote for eyes, nose, and facial contouring than any other clinic. Here is a list of ps clinics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR9uH4MbUMXQT0IgLv9BPSv7tekoRjeN6nk9OwZzTqsz304raTdh3Cj1HzLeYJhNXEmGGwl8sKfmRng/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

I also think Hanabi is a possible option for you, for your desired outcome.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really sorry to hear your experience. Cheer up and let's focus on the future, how and where to fix it.
It is so scary to think this could happen to any of us. You're so right about not trusting someone who gets commission out of you. We all should be very wary. I hope you make good choice on revision and get the desired result from it.

I'm so sorry for you... at least many thanks for going through all this and sharing all details. hope the revision will go way better than in Jewelry and btw, after your post I googled about birthday accident and omg! they are so unprofessional! making selfies and the rest thighs with a cake while patients are waiting for them is unforgettable! how the government hasn't close them yet?

Thank you! I know no point in regretting now, but it is so hard to forget about the past and just focus on more useful things, like how I can fix things.

I guess I was particularly vulnerable because I am so inexperienced, went abroad for the first time alone. After this, I have definitely become more skeptical about things, esp anything concerning plastic surgery. Thanks, I feel next time things will be better as I will only go to clinics/doctors with real reviews from patients I have spoken with.

Thank you! I am glad sharing my experience was helpful to some people. I will only go to very specialized clinics for revision, anything I choose from now on will be way better than Jewelry and Misooda. Yeah, I can't believe clinics like that can still continue their business. But then again ID, Grand and Wonjin have had bigger scandals, like deaths, and are still running.

I believe Jewelry is most known for this: https://jezebel.com/plastic-surgery-clinic-staff-in-trouble-for-operating-r-1675989037

Yeah, usually if Misooda gets you a deal, you have to provide testimonials. Not saying that's always such a bad thing. But they kept reminding me before about reviews and to refer people to them. After they realized I was unhappy with my surgeries, they stopped asking.

\

Yeah, I saw a post about black listed PS in this forum and also, Jewerly PS was on the top of the list.
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/873591-negative-clinic-experiences/

You are welcome! I am glad I have helped other people become more cautious when it comes to ps. Yes, thank goodness for revision!

Thank you. I saw this list years ago, but since so many popular clinics are on the list, and people were saying there is no official blacklist, I didn't take it too seriously before. Still I shouldn't have gone to somewhere like Jewelry, that isn't popular at all.

I feel you and I'm sorry that happened. Chances of plastic surgery are 50/50 , so a great deal of research helps. I hope you take more time into consulting and trust your own feeling when it comes to something so subjective. Clinics popular to everyone doesn't mean it is suitable for everyone.

I think "Luck" does play a part sometimes. Some people got really good results and others got botched with the same plastic surgeon. Of course, doing research diligently will help to reduce the "bad" luck.