BeautyHacker

My Experience With Misooda and Jewelry Plastic Surgery

Well I know that, of course people can get botched in spite of going to surgeons with general positive feedback and can get pressured and stuff even when going with family members and friends, I have talked to people who have gone through that. I don't want you to think I am being rude to sympathetic commenters, I know who that user Cherry Bear is and it's someone I have great reason to see as a foe, due to my previous interactions with them. As I said, I did not go to a clinic and surgeon with good reviews - that clinic is kinda infamous and later on I found out about lots of botched jobs from Chinese patients. It was completely a last minute decision, as a result of my plans at Cindy not working out and then getting panicked and confused, so I relied on the agent's recommendation - which was that Jewelry is a popular and stellar choice for facial contouring, that certain clinics are high quality and others are bad quality (the former being ones she works with and the latter being ones that have no connection to her at all). Apparently, Jewelry is actually not known or good for big surgeries at all, how many people have we heard getting bone surgeries there? And Misooda claimed they are popular with locals but my Korean friend later on told me they are actually blacklisted by locals. My friends and mother pointed out, and rightly so, that I needed someone there with me (someone unbiased and who truly cares for my best interests) to keep me grounded, see through the agent's and consultant's gimmicks, and remind me of certain things. Also very often when I talk to them, even without them giving me advice, I come to realize many things myself, just from voicing my thoughts. Later on I told my parents of all the things that went on all those months during my interactions with Misooda, and they couldn't believe I fell for it, they would have keep suspicious af if they knew. They would not have been duped as I have, as they have more experience dealing with people. They would not have let me use an agency or pay the clinic so quickly, would have forced me to look around more. Also getting pressured into unnecessary procedures was never my issue, for me it's all about the clinic I went to. Had I been without the agency, I could've greatly reduced the risks of getting bad results by going to better doctors, as you said. I actually don't disagree with you at all, but what you are saying isn't what happened to me. If I did go to surgeon who I had done extensive research on, I would not have such big regrets.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. My comments are not targetted at you or anyone. Its a summary of my thoughts after being in this forum for so long. We are always our worst critics and we blamed ourselves too hard sometimes.
@StrawberryShortcake, try to take it easy and don't be too hard on yourself.

Actually, are you able to go back to your previous surgeon who did your 2 Jaw surgery for a revision?

Ah okay haha. It's easy to misunderstand text, as it has no tone. I hope I didn't offend you or anything! It will take a long time for me to forgive myself, to stop blaming myself. There were a million things I should have done differently. But perhaps it is better to learn now when I am young than later on.

I cannot, as in Canada, they only do jaw surgeries for functional purposes and do not do facial contouring. Moreover for anything cosmetic, I think Korea is better. I am gonna revise the jaw at a dental clinic in Korea, that does facial contouring regularly and has experience with revision cases.

Maybe you can check out States too.
One of the forumners have commented that facial contouring surgery is known as Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS) in US. I have just checked. Its also called FFS in Canada.
https://www.facial-feminization-surgery.com/dr-eric-bensimon/

Thank you :smile: But I have never been interested in getting cosmetic surgery in the States, more expensive and less impressive results. I am only gonna go do surgeries in Korea in the future. Plus much more convenient for me as I work there. I just went to a really bad clinic and incompetent doctor this time, but there are so many more suitable clinics I have never checked out in Seoul.

Good luck in your search! :smile:

Wish you a good luck to meet a good doctor.
Why don't you research the doctor or Ps where are the mostly popular in locals?

Thank you very much! Yes, I am researching a lot now, I always preferred more local clinics. Next time I'm gonna go somewhere I really like, and think for myself.

did your friend mention the other clinics you had been considering (cinderella and view)? are they blacklisted too or just jewelry?

I don't think they are talking about any official blacklist, more like clinics locals avoid. Not many locals go to View or Cinderella. But they do have a lot more customers than Jewelry. Jewelry has had a bunch of botched jobs, has had that birthday party scandal, and evaded tax in the past, so it's no wonder locals don't go there.

would you have any interest in returning to cinderella for your revision since they said they could order the right equipment?