BeautyHacker

My Experience With Misooda and Jewelry Plastic Surgery

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure, the overall price I paid was around 22 mil krw - not that bad of a price for nose, eye revision, and facial contouring. The way I was wronged by Misooda, as outlined in my review, was more to do with their manipulations. But generally I would not expect a better price from going with an agency. If a clinic can give you a certain price through an agent (who takes commission), they can most certainly give the same price, if not lower, directly. Usually clinics prefer you to go to them directly rather than through agent.

• 3 months later...
Dear, I am sorry about to hearing that. I hope you get revision surgery somewhere very specialized doctor on your jaw. There should a way to fix it and make you feel beautiful again. And most importantly thanks for sharing your story with all of us who is out there and trying to have better surgery but without knowing the true advice or reviews or lack of research there are many girls are feeling sad. I really appreciate that you shared with us. I have a little question...you said jewelry is ok for eye surgery.. who was your doctor...if you don't mind? Is his style is dramatic dolly eyes like a Chinese girls trend or tradionational style eye..?

• 1 month later...
Hi Strawberry, hope you are doing well. I think that this is the issue of having an agent. They should consider a fixed fee for the service that they provide for translation, pick up and etc rather than' commission', which would bring a conflict of interest. Also, it seems that it is difficult for them to be neutral if their compensation is based on the amount of treatment that we will get. Did you share the review in any other forums before? I think that this has to be more widely shared so people can understand better before making a life decision. Thanks for your kind sharing and it was really helpful. Cheer up.