BeautyHacker

My Experience With Misooda and Jewelry Plastic Surgery

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this will be my third jaw surgery, I am not sure they would be willing to. I get the feeling their oral surgeon doesn't like revision cases. I better go to a clinic that does more revision cases, and has more consistent and real reviews, like The Face Dental. I don't want to take any more risks. Even with Cinderella I had many doubts, felt nervous that I booked with them without even consulting. Would've never even booked at Cinderella were it not for Misooda.

Maybe you can consider Dr Yun from View Plastic Surgery as I heard that he is a senior surgeon with an extensive experience. It must be really hard on you right now

Hope you are healing better

Hey Liv! Thanks for the suggestion. I know Dr Yun from View is very skilled and experienced. But since I had 2 jaw before and this will be my second v-line, I think I need an oral surgeon, one who is used to doing revisions. Also I need to remove my 2 jaw screws as well, and most clinics in Korea do not have the right equipment for Canadian screws. I believe TFD has the equipment.

It is very hard. Many people on the chats have said agents are useless, I wish I listened to that more rather than the agent's falsehoods.

TFD will definitely be a great choice too!

Well, agents are helpful to a certain level however if you are going to a hospital, such helps are provided by the hospital itself but for smaller clinics, agents may come useful but also conflict of interest are involved :sad:

Now that it’s over, please heal well so that dr Lee can help you on your revisions :smile:

Yeah, I think TFD is my best bet, they have done lots of revisions and have experience with cases like mine.

I initially only used Misooda because they got me that model deal at Cindy, they don't provide any other services normally. The worst part was them later on pushing certain clinics on me, convincing me that it would be suitable for me, and lying so much. They are very experienced in getting money from people.

Thanks! Hope the next six months fly by.

Did you model for them?

Sigh. I guess it’s tough to be beautiful. The things we all have to go through.

I was going to model for Cinderella. But cancelled because their oral surgeon refused to do my facial contouring, because they didn't have the right equipment to remove my Canadian screws. Jewelry agreed to do it without even checking what kind of screws I had, they put my safety at risk.

The frustrating part is having to go through the pain and spending the money again, first time was wasted.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah TL offers low prices because they suck. You pay them a low quote and have a high chance of going somewhere else for a revision

I see... I hope you get much better results after revision :smile:

• 1 month later...