BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Me too! But I am wondering if they directly start from spinal anesthesia or do something earlier so we feel less pain!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys know why he choose Spinal Anesthesia instead of General Anesthesia? Doesn't Spinal Anesthesia have a greater chance to hit a nerve ?

Hi jackkki!
I was just wondering if you had any updates for us now that it's been (I think) over a year. Hope you're doing well! :biggrin:

I'm not too sure about this, but after doing a quick google search, a spinal anesthesia is similar to an epidural (what they use during labour), and I would assume it's fairly safe if it's used on pregnant women. They use spinal anesthesia for lower body procedures (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007413.htm). Hope that helps!

does anyone of you guys know anyone who experience pregnancy after they got the surgery done? I was wondering if there are any consequences since you need strong legs at that time.

Thanks for the info! I've confirmed it with Dr. Park too! He also said the same thing.

Hi ffxlulu,

Did you also get any information from Dr.park about pregnancy after the surgery? I think after a year, pregnancy should be fine.

MyDeepestSecret!

We should first see your leg pics to answer!:biggrin: kidding!!!
I think the best way to know if you can fix them or not is to ask from a surgeon who does this op. You can google " oz clinic korea" and find Dr.Park's clinic website. In the home page, you can browes into "consultation" and then find his email address. Just send him your leg pics+some other info that you will find necessary in that page; he will let you know if calf reduction surgery works or not. You can also try the other surgeons that the girls have already done this op with ( you can find their names in previous pages of this forum) and know their opinions although I couldn't find their email addresses.

Thanks Skim! I have been so desperate to get this surgery done to the point I have been training myself to sleep on my back and elevate my legs for more than a year. I'm getting more nervous as days pass by and I recently had nightmares about it.

Ffxlulu-
Of course you'd have nerves flare up! It's a big deal! But just think of the boots you can fit into, the jeans you cal put on without having to bend over to pull the pant leg over your calves and bat off wear shorts with out wanting to hide behind a bush or tablecloth! I am going to have my consultation soon, but I have a feeling that h won't be blue to take off enough to be proportional to my I as I'm really short. But it will definitely be worth it!

Thanks for the comfort Skim3! Where are you planning to have consultation?

It's good that you're preparing yourself, both physically and mentally :smile:. Sending out so many positive vibes from this side of the world! :smile: