BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there is a minimum post count (and perhaps time??? ) that you need to be a member for before pms can be sent.

Well how do you know whether your calves are mostly fat or muscles ?

Mine is not very hard but nor 'soft' like my thigh either...I really dont think there is a lot of fat there.

Can you get lipo on your calves hmm......

I really look bad wearing skinny jeans because of this !

I feel all of you on the thick calves issue! :sad: I've got thick legs in general and my calves are definitely not very womanly or...nice looking. They look even worse when I wear flip flops or capri pants :rolleyes: They look okay in jeans though! LOL I hate my thighs more than anything though!

ashmi99, i would really like your input but it seems i can't PM you. :sad: how difficult was it for you to walk after the procedure? are you legs really swollen afterwards? how long did it take to heal? I'm very close to booking my flight and could use your help.

DH always laughs when I complain about my fat calves. Ya'll are making me feel like I'm not crazy & this is a normal thing!! The worst is I can never find zip up boots that fit :sad:

I blame the facts that we live on the 5th floor of a walk up & I teach 1st grade...so much walking & running around I beef up in NO TIME!

Hi, panduh88. I posted my contact info on your "friends" page. I had a very slow recovery (slower than most.) I could not walk totally normal until about 1 month after the surgery. I had to tell people that I had hurt my ankle. My legs were swollen, but I took the medicine that Dr. Park recommended, and that did help the swelling quite a bit. I also suffered a muscle spasm in my left leg near the end of my trip, and that really slowed my recovery in that leg.

Even after I could walk normal, my legs would still swell up if I wore high heels, probably up to 6 months after surgery. The recovery is not the quickest, but I am sooo happy with my results and think it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ashmi,
Did anyone have to take care of you right after you had your calves ressected? Did you need help getting around? Also, is it expensive to stay in Korea? I have huge calves and would like to get them ressected but I'm afraid because I would have to go alone and would not be able to take care of myself.

The night of the surgery, I stayed in the clinic overnight and the nurses helped me. I didn't have anyone else to take care of me, although I did go with someone else who had the surgery. It is hard to walk, but you can get around. Whether it is expensive depends on where you stay.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi ashmee, may i ask did you got calf reduction done from oz clinic? I'll having the same surgery with Dr Park in korea soon.How was your recovery? I will stay in seoul only for 2 weeks, and then flying to thailand for my vacation, do you think i'll able to walk then for shopping and touring? I'm very nervous about the surgery, it will be great if you can share your surgery experience by email me` [email protected]' thanks heap

I have huge calves therefore I never try to to buy boots cause they will not be able to zip up. actually i have really fat legs in general, my legs are the first place to "gain weight". I really hate it... cause I am already really short 5'2 and having fat legs just makes me look even shorter.