BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

I've done Botox on my calves. It was a waste of money. Trust me, it doesn't work.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I will be in Seoul Dec 5 to 17 and would love to meet you if you plan on going around the same time. Please let me know and I will email you if you like :smile:

Dr Park told me to use calamine lotion for the itch.

Hi Beryl, I will be in Korea 28th Nov-15th Dec . Possible for you to consider going during that period ?:smile:

Hi! I've been researching information about calf reduction surgery for quite a while now and finally happened to stumble across this thread

My calves measure around 37 cm and are really bulky and ugly...not feminine at all. From what I've been looking into Dr. Park seems to be the favorable choice for the surgery.
So my question would be are some ladies here with a similar circumference who have already undergone the surgery with Dr. Park and are you happy with your results? Like, how are your post op measurements and does it make a big difference?

Thanks already in advance! :smile:

I know there's a lot of information but the answer to your question has already been answered. If you shift through this thread you will find lots of people who have gone to Dr Park. A lot of them have your pre op size and other sizes too for more perspective. I have your size and it has helped me a lot in my research. And I'm always checking back on this thread now that I'm done reading through all the information already here :smile: good luck

Hi kiki12345

Yes im experiencing something like that too - such as there is a Bulge/Pop-up of Muscle inthe middle of my left calf n its quite hard. It has a weird shape too compared to the right. I have tried to compress it many times but it just wont go off :sad:

Are you having it in both calves or 1 calf?

Did you check with Park?

Hi Vanilla_moon

Vanitygirl is right - you should browse and read thru the pages/threads on this calf resection surgery cos there's really alot of vital information that you would find it useful if you decide to go with this calf resection surgery.

if you dont wish to read thru all the pages lol, at least read thru the last 20 pages or so. Alot of the forummers who have gone thru the surgery have shared their experiences etcn it covers the queries/issues that you have brought up.

Hope it helps ;)

Cheers

I only have the hard lump on right leg. It doesn't really show shape wise, but it hurts from time to time. My left leg is completely fine. Dr. Park said if I put a warm towel on it and massage the leg it will go away. Well I don't know how long and how often I'm supposed to massage it...how long have u been having this? Months?

Hi kiki12345

I have this weird shape of the middle part of the calf with muscle bulging out from the Side view ever since the surgery. Im coming to 8 months post op.

Oh no! 8 months post-op still? What did dr. Park say?? I've been massaging it as he suggested but so far it's not helping...

It will be 4 week post op in couple days. Walking is getting much better but not completely back to normal yet. Going upstairs is good, but going downstairs is a different story. My husband did the second aspiration and extract 8cc, guess there is more aspirations store for me... LOL! I'm glad that I went through with the surgery even though my legs are still swollen and it's early in my recover journey. I slipped on a pair of tall boots couple days ago, can't believe the difference a couple of cm makes. I'm a happy girl and can't wait till the day when all of swelling disappears. For now, more stretches for me.......and patience.

So happy for you!

Hi kiki12345

Park didnt ask me to massage. Im not sure if you and me are having the same issue or probably different?

I have even tried to bandage around that specific buldge very tightly but it didnt help :sad:

The bulge kind of pops out a bit n it still does.