BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi vanitygirl09

Thanks a lot for the advise :heart: I'll definitely think about it more carefully then; will try to stay in Korea at least until the first aspiration and see how it goes.

Feeling better but still very swollen and stiff (especially when I first woke up). Have 2nd aspiration yesterday, dr park took out more fluid than the 1st, measurement are about the same as pre-op. Dr park said not to worry, I'm just more swollen than most of people and it will get better. I really hope so. On a happier note, I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well. Best wishes!!!

I guess everyone really heals at difference speeds...before the operation I was prepared for the worst but I'm really surprised how well I have recoverd. I'm not even 3 weeks post-op yet...but I have no problems walking at all now, and my legs are not swollen anymore. I almost feel like I can take off bandages already. Today for the very first time I wear boots in my life...it feels AWESOME! Stay strong there I'm very sure one day you'll just feel how I feel now.

I hope I'll get there soon. I can tell the swelling is starting to dissipated; it took a long time but I'm glad it's starting to at least. Walking is getting better, still hurts a little doing the stretch. Guess I'm just a slower healer... Lol!

Hi Beryltran04, what time are you thinking of going to Korea? I am looking for someone to go with around early December. Please let me know what your plans are. Thanks.

Ok! I will try to PM you. I am still new ton this website, and trying to figure out how to PM. I have added you to my contact list anyways. Will msg you soon :smile:

Hey I wanted to ask girls who've done the operation: did any of of you notice there a chunk of muscle in the middle of your calf that becomes really hard? I wonder if it's good or bad...I'm almost one month post-op...skin under bandage itching like hell!

Hi all,
Long time no see. Hope all your legs recover well!.
Found this website Grand Plastic Surgery in Korea with lesser down time, maybe you guys can check out and consider:
http://eng.grandsurgery.com/non-incision-calf-reduction3/
But a bit too good to be true: no scar and no bruise.
I have my operation done by dr Jong. 2 years and my legs function beautifully but recently I notice my right leg muscle grow out quite thick. I am sure Dr Jong will be more than happy to fix it for me but the thought of going thru it all over again is too much to bear. Well, good news is the bulk of muscle is definitely not as bad like before. Bad news is that I like to have no muscle at all.
Therefore the option from Grand Surgery sound great for me. Any feedback?

Hey White.star, I'm going to Korean on Dec 20th.
my email is [email protected]