BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

HI pcc1

Forummer Sexy Legs had a revision done by Dr Park - you can read her posts and text her if you like :smile:

If you go thru the posts there was another forummer who went to Park for surgery n then went to Jong to do revision on 1 calf. I cant remember her name but if you read thru (should be within the last 20 pages) - you should be able to find her.

Hope this helps :smile:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nicole01

Yes it's really useful if you go thru all the posts or at least the last 50 pages if you find that the topic is really too long. Lol :P

You would be able to gather alot of information from there that you would find it useful if you decide to go for the calf surgery.

Hope this helps :smile:

Hi MelDestiny

If you read thru the posts, i think there was a forummer who went for a similar non-resection calf reduction surgery but in the end she also went for the calf resection surgery cos the results from the former were not ideal or not lasting. I cant remember her name though. You might want to read thru the posts.

Also if you read thru Park's articles in his website, he discourages people from going thru whether muscle or nerve ablation surgery for the calves. He explains the risks and the pros and cons.

I enquired about this non-calf resection surgery too with other clinics in Korea n later realise it has got alot of cons. I finally decided n settled on calf resection surgery with Park.

Hope this helps :P

Just a quick check with those gals who have gone thru this calf resection surgery - do you have this problem that the hairs on your calves are longer now after bandaging?

I notice that the hairs on my calves seem a tad longer after many months of bandaging. Not sure if it happens to anyone?

Hi babyangel11

Thank you for your information. I was trying to find out more in other threads but I probably missed it. I will be leaving to Seoul next weekend, 13th Oct for my consultation and surgery. I have already decided on the clinic to have my eyes, nose, fat grafting and calves done.

I have not gotten an exact idea of what I should do yet but I think I should be able to get a clearer idea when I am there. I had a Skype consultation and it seem the NICR is one of the newer and better non invasive methods with no down time.

I will update when I get there.

Thank you so much, I will read through those posts and gather information.

Just an update on my progress I start the fascia release next week, this is sticking small needles deep into the fascia (similar to acupuncture) stimulating the areas and forcing a change to take place. When scar tissue sets in it is hard to shift and what I was told you need to stimulate the area in this way to force a change to take place so I'm hopeful that this will ease the tightness a bit for me!

I'm intrigued by this non-invasive calf reduction break through! Anyone have anymore information on this?

Hi Pcc1

PM Sexy Legs n she should reply you ;)

When you PM her i think she would be informed via her email n she can reply you.

Hi MelDestiny

Yes would be great if you could update us about this NICR method. I dont mind to hear about it despite i have already gone for my calf resection surgery.

This may be a little bit off topic but just to check which clinic in Korea have you set your eyes on for your few surgeries to be done? Which surgeon too?

All the best! ;)

Thank you ladies! It's 2am in Soeul; I'm lying in the recovery room, can't sleep.... Had my surgery at 10am, woke up in the recovery room around 2pm with awful pain. The nurse gave me a shot of pain med in my IV which put me to sleep, woke up two hours later, still in lots of pain. Sent hubby back to the hotel around 6pm, poor thing hasn't eaten all day, told him to get something to eat and some very needed rest. So I'm here alone..... Did my first stretching around 9pm, OMG, I was so nauseous, the nurse told me it's from the pain and to lie down, no more stretching till tomorrow.
Questions for the ladies who had the surgery...is it normal to feel this much pain? It seems the pain meds that they gave me doesn't do much. Any suggestions as what to do? Thank you for all of your support.