BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ladies,
just popping in quickly to give an update on my progress.
I did a second aspiration and nothing came out at all. I took a video and sent to Dr Park and he responded that I did it well and that I don't need to do the aspiration anylonger. Just continue stretching. My walking is ok now, better and better. The stiffness in the morning is lighter too.
I tried to play tennis the day before and i could not run yet but I could move around in walking quickly fine. I still have light bruises in the back of my knees. I still have slight trouble walking down stairs but it is getting better.

Anyone do this surgery in other korea hospital?i found a hospital call jelim , only need 2500usd , they claimed they done 2000cases at least, and they promise me they can make my calve smaller in100%, its attractive, it only half of cost when compare with oz, any guys can give me suggestion?

Really!! Are they doing exactly the same type of
Surgery as Oz clinic? If it is then great news for us. Stopping the monopoly of dr park charging us sky high price. I saw they have Kakao talk bit not sure if there's any in house English or Chinese translator.

Hey shinenim good luck! Waiting for your updates. I'm scheduled to have the op in late Sep and feeling nervous about it...

Hi kiki12345,
My husband is coming alone to take care of me after the surgery; we can still keep each other company, it's always good to have someone that understands what we are going through. Best luck to you.

Oh how sweet! Lucky you :smile:

Hello, I am thinking about getting partial muscle resection in the U.S and looking for someone who actually had this surgery in the U.S.

I went to see Dr. Perry Liu and he gave me three selections to reduce my calf size.

nerve ablation

nerve resection

partial muscle resection

I want to know if there is anyone in this forum had muscle reduction by him.

I saw a couple of messages of ppl who got nerve resection by him, but not with muscle reduction.

I wish I could do it in Korea where so many ppl had done this surgery so far. However I won't be able to fly to Korea to stay for 2 weeks realistically since I have 2 year old baby.

hi could you tell me when you had your calf surgery and from whom.

Wow, you're legs look incredible. I have muscular calves and am very self conscience. I do not feel feminine. I do not wear shorts, skirts and short dresses. I have difficulty fitting into long boots and tight jeans. I hate the bulge.

I am slim every where else except my calves.